Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 269

Thread: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye [W:142]

  1. #91
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Or because there is not any confirmed information. Why not save the conspiricy nonsense and wait for real news?
    They didn't hesitate to report he was shot in the back with his hands up while surrendering...and helping an old lady cross the street while also studying for his Harvard exams...

    I don't know. I've lost track of what they have reported that had been inaccurate or contradictory statements from "witnesses" who paint the picture of an execution.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  2. #92
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    They didn't hesitate to report he was shot in the back with his hands up.
    Close. They reported that witnesses claimed that. Facts are facts, suppositions and speculation, not so much. I find it amusing how some people are so desperate to create their own specific narrative that they are unwilling to wait for actual facts.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    At least 6 shots then...6 hits.
    Well it certainly seemed relevant to a point you attempted to make:

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Uh, really? Would he be able to shoot 6 shots and hit all of them? How come we have video of the crime scene just after the shooting, and there is no such injury visible?

    Where was the ambulance to take the cop home? With an injury this serious, that would happen.

    Don't ever ever believe anything that Jim "Stupidest man on the internet" Hoft posts. It will save you embarrassment later.
    I'd save the snark and think things thru a little better to save yourself a little embarrasment later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #94
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-inv...socket-report/

    Nypost is saying that gateway pundit has 2 confirmed sources. Several other articles about the news. We will see.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #95
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Close. They reported that witnesses claimed that. Facts are facts, suppositions and speculation, not so much. I find it amusing how some people are so desperate to create their own specific narrative that they are unwilling to wait for actual facts.
    Seems some people are reporting about orbital fractures. Why not report that? Why be so quick to report what "witnesses" claim, but not some clear medical evidence? Some of those mainstream sources would NEVER have a specific narrative to create...



    :eyeroll:

    If you don't see that the news (fox included) tries to SELL their narrative and not the FACTs...you are kidding yourself.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News

    Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

    “The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”
    More evidence of the injury. Looks like the supposed "stupidest man on the internet" is not quite so stupid.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    I've had a couple of rather severe facial injuries that included multiple fractures and they are not immediately debilitating. One of them required 4 surgeries to repair and when I first WALKED IN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM they were not all that concerned until they learned how it happened. There is more pain and swelling from fixing them than the injuries themselves. It is fun to watch internet experts throw around uninformed opinions to support their theories though.
    Not to mention that adrenaline makes a big difference after alot of injuries and keeps people going. And swelling and restriction comes later for many injuries.

    Myself and friends have many times had to ride out after broken bones and other injuries on the trail to get to medical help. You hope the adrenaline doesnt wear off before shock sets in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #98
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Not to mention that adrenaline makes a big difference after alot of injuries and keeps people going. And swelling and restriction comes later for many injuries.

    Myself and friends have many times had to ride out after broken bones and other injuries on the trail to get to medical help. You hope the adrenaline doesnt wear off before shock sets in.
    There is a reason they take XRays. Can't diagnose a break unless you can see it.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The half that's false? Brown being the good guy, gentle giant, college bound prodigy that we were supposed to believe he was. The fact that Brown was just minding his own business and this nutty cop came out of nowhere and pumped bullets into him for fun. The "witnesses" who said he was running away with his hands up. That sort of thing.

    I've yet to see a shred of evidence that this guy was a rogue cop who set out to indiscriminately shoot a black kid. In fact, he appears to be a good cop, honest, and all around good guy.
    I read one report where Brown was not even living with his parents, but with a grandparent. Some parts of this event are handled with 'kid gloves' by the media and others are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #100
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye ...

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Seems some people are reporting about orbital fractures. Why not report that? Why be so quick to report what "witnesses" claim, but not some clear medical evidence? Some of those mainstream sources would NEVER have a specific narrative to create...



    :eyeroll:

    If you don't see that the news (fox included) tries to SELL their narrative and not the FACTs...you are kidding yourself.
    Carefully edited youtube video = worthless. Keep trying though.

    And the only people reporting on the orbital fracture are the Gateway Pundit, and people referencing the Gateway Pundit, which is not a real news source, it is a blog and one with a poor record for accuracy. Why are you so desperate to build your narrative you cannot wait for actual facts?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •