Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 115

Thread: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

  1. #51
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    I have a general questions - first: Before the investigation is completed, before we have all the evidence (such as whether or not the officer that shot Brown was attacked prior to shooting him).. exactly what Civil Rights have been violated to be investigated by Obama and Holder??????

    Next question: How many people here know that a Grand Jury Indictment means nothing as far as true guilt or innocence????

    Another question: Did you know that a Grand Jury is only given testimony hand picked by the Prosecutor with no defense attorney's allowed to even be in the room?

    Further question: Did you know that a judge is not even in the room to keep the prosecutor from saying outright lies???

    Nest to last question: Do you think that even if a Grand Jury indicts the officer, that people will stop the violence and mayhem in the streets?

    Last question in two parts: Do you think that a Grand Jury Indictment will lead to a conviction in a court, and; Do you think that if the LEO is not convicted in any court case brought after the Grand Jury Indictment that the protestors will accept the verdict?
    Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, don't blame someone else, or expect others to make a change, you should stop complaining and make a different choice. Remember, the circumstances of your birth don't determine the outcome of your life.

  2. #52
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    The prosecutor will be bringing all the evidence to the GJ. Did I say I knew all of it?

    But of that we do know, it is in the Officer's favor. Do you really doubt that?

    Everything released or provided through other sources, except for the initial friend and cohorts statements (which not only sound, but have been proven by other evidence to be contrived), have all been in favor of the Officer.

    So instead of you engaging in your ridiculous and irrelevant antics of distraction, how about we go over each piece of the known evidence?
    There is no way that any prosecutor at this point will present any evidence to the Grand Jury that might lead to anything but a Bill of Indictment. No way...

    The Grand Jury's outcome is all but set. Which is but the beginning of the rights of the officer being trampled in the name of "Social Justice." Mark my words.
    Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, don't blame someone else, or expect others to make a change, you should stop complaining and make a different choice. Remember, the circumstances of your birth don't determine the outcome of your life.

  3. #53
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    There is no way that any prosecutor at this point will present any evidence to the Grand Jury that might lead to anything but a Bill of Indictment. No way...

    The Grand Jury's outcome is all but set. Which is but the beginning of the rights of the officer being trampled in the name of "Social Justice." Mark my words.
    It does, unfortunately, seem that way, despite the mounting evidence against the prosecution's case. No regard of the search for the truth.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    .. exactly what Civil Rights have been violated to be investigated by Obama and Holder??????
    None known.
    But a LEO shooting a citizen as initially describe white on black (execution style) would be an Officer depriving a citizen of their "rights" and would deserve an investigation. That is if the allegations were shown to at least have some validity to then.
    In this case they don't.
    So this is Obama and Holder jumping the gun over nothing more than a falsely perceived racial issue.
    I am kind of surprised that they haven't cancelled the GJ and appointed a special prosecutor like they did in Zimmerman's case.
    Which was of course done to appease.
    Edit - Oops, I hope i haven't spoken too soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Next question: How many people here know that a Grand Jury Indictment means nothing as far as true guilt or innocence????

    Another question: Did you know that a Grand Jury is only given testimony hand picked by the Prosecutor with no defense attorney's allowed to even be in the room?

    Further question: Did you know that a judge is not even in the room to keep the prosecutor from saying outright lies???
    Yes.
    And while I wasn't specific in regards to what you mention, I pretty much have shown I knew such by my comments to Montecresto.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Nest to last question: Do you think that even if a Grand Jury indicts the officer, that people will stop the violence and mayhem in the streets?
    For a short time possibly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Last question in two parts: Do you think that a Grand Jury Indictment will lead to a conviction in a court, and; Do you think that if the LEO is not convicted in any court case brought after the Grand Jury Indictment that the protestors will accept the verdict?
    Based on what we do know, there should be no true bill issued.
    But of course that is dependent on what we known and not on what the Prosecutor will be presenting.
    And no, nothing but sacrificing the Officer will suffice in the short term.


    “You’ve Killed Our Kind 4 Years
    But Won’t Sacrifice 1 Cop
    For Justice & To Save A Community & These Businesses”









    *UPDATE* St. Louis Media REPORT –
    Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?
    - Tells Authorities “Big Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun
    Grand Jury Charges “Unlikely”… *UPDATE* –
    But Special Prosecutor Might Be Assigned Anyway

    [...]


    Dorian Johnson Recants | “Big Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun
    Last edited by Excon; 08-20-14 at 03:11 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #55
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    There is no way that any prosecutor at this point will present any evidence to the Grand Jury that might lead to anything but a Bill of Indictment. No way...
    You do not know that and I seriously doubt it.
    There would be such a huge gaping hole in the information provided to the GJ that it would be obvious to them. And with what is already known in the public sphere, really unlikely.
    And while I say unlikely, that does not mean impossible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    The Grand Jury's outcome is all but set.
    I am sure that is true.
    But again, if all the evidence that we know of is presented, they will have no choice but to not return a true bill.
    So if they do return one we know bs is afloat.

    Or if they don't return a true bill and the Gov. appoints a special prosecutor, we will still know bs is afloat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Which is but the beginning of the rights of the officer being trampled in the name of "Social Justice."
    May or may not be.







    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Mark my words.
    Why? Do you think they are important, and everybody should pay homage to them if they are correct?

    What if they are wrong?
    Should those who have marked your words then turn around and pillory you for being wrong?

    iLOL Mark my words.
    Look, I know they are only words, but they are overly dramatic and not needed.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-20-14 at 03:15 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #56
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,316

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    I think the WH pretty much knows the facts of the case including those that have not been released. The fact that Obama hasn't opened his yap about Brown looking like his son or talking about police "acting stupidly" means the facts of the case support the police narrative. He's just sending Holder as a political move and to join the other d-bags who have already gone to Ferguson.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,670

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    There in lies the catch 22. Either they don't proceed based on the evidence (if its solid in Wilson's defense, the FBI will come to the same conclusion), Ferguson is gonna burn. Or, the go forward knowing he'll be acquitted down the road, Ferguson is gonna burn when the verdict is reached. Either way, violence is likely. Frankly, National Guard in position, FBI there in full force, might be better off just yanking the band-aid off now.

    Orrrr, the evidence is there to counter Wilson's version and he is charged and sent to prison. In the mean time, Ferguson burns. Frankly, those that are stirring up trouble (not the peaceful protestors) don't really give a crap about this issue, they view it as an opportunity to get away with vandalism, robbery and other crimes.
    Isnt the officer benefited by grand jury involvement? If the evidence supports him, then it is officially scrutinized under our justice system and he his validated. If I were him and I made a justified use of force like this *and it was made this public* I'd want my innocence verified just as publicly.

    Because IMO right or wrong at this point, this guy will be viewed as guilty unless they provide as much transparency as possible (and probably even then by some unfortunately).
    Last edited by Lursa; 08-20-14 at 04:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Don't know if I'm allowed to participate in this thread. I didn't bring my tin foil hat.
    Well, its not like when you do participate.....that you have a clue about anything. So don't even sweat it.

    Oh and I figured that wouldn't stop you from using such in that Helmet you need.

  9. #59
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Don't know if I'm allowed to participate in this thread. I didn't bring my tin foil hat.




    If you don't wear it shiny-side out, you're wasting your time putting it on.

    Just sayin'




    "The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen."
    ~ Tommy Smothers

  10. #60
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The "truth" is too often what most conveniently distracts from facing the real truth. People really avoid looking in the mirror these days.





    'Truthiness' won't help the situation in Ferguson or anywhere else in the USA.

    It will take some color-blind real justice to do that.

    I don't expect to see that anytime soon anywhere in the USA.

    Not going to happen.

    Because too many people with power are opposed to it.




    Anyone who's never been a young Black man in the USA has no idea what they have to put up with on a daily basis.

    Justice in the USA is not color-blind.


    Deal with it or don't deal with it, your choice.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 08-20-14 at 08:13 AM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •