Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 115

Thread: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

  1. #101
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nope it is opinion and nothing more. You need to learn the difference. You are not saying fact just because you claim it.
    Wrong again.
    You were given to opportunity to do so instead of engaging in deflection. Yet you still haven't.
    That is fact. Not opinion.
    Do try to learn the difference as you obviously have shown you do not know.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong again.
    You were given to opportunity to do so instead of engaging in deflection. Yet you still haven't.
    That is fact. Not opinion.
    Do try to learn the difference as you obviously have shown you do not know.
    Read my posts, if not, it's not my problem. More opinions from you as usual. You argue just for the sake of arguing. If you're too lazy to go back to the beginning of the thread and read my posts, that is not my problem.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Read my posts, if not, it's not my problem. More opinions from you as usual. You argue just for the sake of arguing. If you're too lazy to go back to the beginning of the thread and read my posts, that is not my problem.
    That is apparently you.
    Going back and reading what you said at the beginning has no bearing on the hear and now. It is actually funny that you think it does.
    You were given the opportunity to actually discus the evidence instead of deflect with your absurd nonsense but you haven't. That is fact. Not opinion
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is apparently you.
    Going back and reading what you said at the beginning has no bearing on the hear and now. It is actually funny that you think it does.
    You were given the opportunity to actually discus the evidence instead of deflect with your absurd nonsense but you haven't. That is fact. Not opinion
    I listed it, you ignored it, not my problem. The fact you want to be lazy instead of reading is not my problem. Your opinions are noted as such. So far you haven't provided facts only opinions so at this point i will ALLOW you the last word. So post your last word.

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    I may be alone in welcoming the beginning of the grand jury process as it appears that I'm alone in suggesting that I don't know enough about what happened to make judgment as to whether the police officer's actions were appropriate or were inappropriate. That stories have been changing, accounts are conflicting, not to mention numerous rumors have arisen, etc., leaves me highly uncertain. I believe the facts need to be determined and examined. Witness accounts need to be thoroughly reviewed and concrete evidence needs to be evaluated. A competent grand jury offers a good start to such a process, hence I welcome it. Even as many on both sides of the matter hold seemingly very strong positions, I continue to reserve judgment.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I listed it, you ignored it, not my problem. The fact you want to be lazy instead of reading is not my problem. Your opinions are noted as such. So far you haven't provided facts only opinions so at this point i will ALLOW you the last word. So post your last word.
    You are speaking nonsense again. You listed nothing of import.
    You were given the opportunity to discuss the evidence, but wont, and instead just continue to deflect.
    It is quite sad, and as I said, speaks volumes.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #107
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinsburg Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    5,955

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well we will find out. Personally, I'll take the view of experts of law rather than some random internet poster that thinks he is a lawyer.

    It's going to go to a grand jury and they will decide if there is sufficient evidence, not you and not me.

    you apparently have your mind made up

    i bet you'd love to be on the grand jury....wouldnt you

    myself....i dont know, which is what i wrote and have said for days

    it could be a good shooting....it could be a bad one

    it isnt an easy case for the DA to prove though....period

    so many want this to be about a cop making bad decisions based on race hatred

    dont be upset if the grand jury doesnt indict......that is extremely possible at this point
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    you apparently have your mind made up

    i bet you'd love to be on the grand jury....wouldnt you

    myself....i dont know, which is what i wrote and have said for days

    it could be a good shooting....it could be a bad one

    it isnt an easy case for the DA to prove though....period

    so many want this to be about a cop making bad decisions based on race hatred

    dont be upset if the grand jury doesnt indict......that is extremely possible at this point
    Nope, I don't care one way or the other. That is why I said they will decide to indict or not. You are the one that seems upset over this.

  9. #109
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinsburg Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    5,955

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    i have no issue either way....as they say in some places i dont have a dog in the race per se

    i dont know all the facts

    all i know is the speculation, theories, and guesses made by others

    you dont care? your posting's make that seem unlikely....but okay
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,344

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Another drawn-out Trayvon Martin case should be avoided if possible, I agree.
    The best way to avoid another Zimmerman case is for the race baiters to stay away.

    Like Zimmerman, there is no evidence of anything other than a local matter at this point.

    Holder should stay in DC and do federal stuff, like dealing with the border problem.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •