Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

  1. #91
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If what you say is fact it wouldn't be going to a grand jury. Sorry, your comments are nothing but OPINION.

    Your "legal expertise" is rejected. If there wasn't evidence to be looked at a Grand Jury wouldn't happen.
    No that isn't true.
    If it is going to a GJ as reported, it is for appeasement purposes.
    WHich is not what the GJ was designed for.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #92
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    I think the version the Grand Jury will be pretty simple.

    Brown robbed a convenience store by force. A policeman responded to the call and confronted Brown, who then tried to reach for the officer's gun. The officer's eye socket was injured in the scuffle, but he gained control of his gun. Brown fled, but the officer trained his weapon on him and attempted to arrest him. Brown turned with his hands up, but as the two got closer, Brown bum rushed the officer, who then discharged six shots into Brown and killed him.

    That seems to be the basic sequence of events, plus or minus, as many of these "witness" accounts continue to fall apart.

    As such, no indictment should be forthcoming. Then, Katy bar the doors as the racists descend on Ferguson.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No that isn't true.
    If it is going to a GJ as reported, it is for appeasement purposes.
    WHich is not what the GJ was designed for.
    Yet again, more of your opinion. It is your opinion that is the reason. When will you realize the difference between a fact and opinion?

  4. #94
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yet again, more of your opinion. It is your opinion that is the reason.
    And again wrong.
    You deflecting from discussing the evidence speaks volumes.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    When will you realize the difference between a fact and opinion?
    Just more non-factual opinionated distraction from you. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again wrong.
    You deflecting from discussing the evidence speaks volumes.
    No it is nothing but your opinion I'm wrong and one that I reject. Nothing of fact has been spoken by you.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No it is nothing but your opinion I'm wrong and one that I reject. Nothing of fact has been spoken by you.
    Just more non-factual opinionated distraction from you. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Just more non-factual opinionated distraction from you. Figures.
    Just more opinions from you. Figures you still don't know the difference between fact and opinion. What an ego you have.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Just more opinions from you. Figures you still don't know the difference between fact and opinion. What an ego you have.
    And again you are wrong.
    Have you discussed the evidence here yet? Nope. You were given to opportunity to do so instead of engaging in deflection. Yet you still haven't.
    That is fact. Not opinion.
    Do try to learn the difference.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #99
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday


    And just in case the above announcement doesn't pan out, someone has made a nice link for it.

    BREAKING NEWS! Dorian Johnson states Mike Brown assaulted Officer.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Grand Jury Could Hear Michael Brown Case Evidence Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again you are wrong.
    Have you discussed the evidence here yet? Nope. You were given to opportunity to do so instead of engaging in deflection. Yet you still haven't.
    That is fact. Not opinion.
    Do try to learn the difference.
    Nope it is opinion and nothing more. You need to learn the difference. You are not saying fact just because you claim it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •