Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 07:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges


  2. #22
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,989

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Let's wait and see where Perry is living in 2017.

    I predict that he'll never move into the White House.

    There aren't enough far-right homophobes in the USA to put Perry in the White House.
    Really going out on a limb there, huh? I predict all those running now will also lose. I'll be right in every case, except maybe one. I wonder how Reagan got elected?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  3. #23
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,989

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    Political theater. The indictment is utter BS. They must have convened a collection of idiots for this grand jury. Not a fan of the guy but he'll likely be acquitted but the true intent of the indictment will be successful.
    Unfortunately, this is the kind of abuse that the democrats inflict in Texas. I believe they shopped the Tom Delay case to several GJ's before they found one willing to indict.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  4. #24
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    06-17-18 @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,738

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    LOL !!

    #1 in Job Creation across ALL income levels with one new job being created for every 3 of Texas residents. California is creating 1 new job for every 11 of its residents......Lol

    See what Tax breaks for Corporations can do for a State ?

    Oh and Texas 4rth and 9th Grade students outscored California's students in every subject across all racial and socio-economic lines. So much for your silly meme.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    06-17-18 @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,738

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    The people that believe Rick Perry is guilty of a ACTUAL crime are the same people that bought hook line and sinker into the Ferguson Cop killer narrative.

    Just sayin..
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  6. #26
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,989

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!

    #1 in Job Creation across ALL income levels with one new job being created for every 3 of Texas residents. California is creating 1 new job for every 11 of its residents......Lol

    See what Tax breaks for Corporations can do for a State ?

    Oh and Texas 4rth and 9th Grade students outscored California's students in every subject across all racial and socio-economic lines. So much for your silly meme.
    Good example of the standard Statist strategy to mislead. Create jobs, cut spending, and cut taxes and they will try to portray you as a villain. Why? These things give power to the people and take power from government, and that is a direct threat to big government leftists.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    The people that believe Rick Perry is guilty of a ACTUAL crime are the same people that bought hook line and sinker into the Ferguson Cop killer narrative.

    Just sayin..
    Oh Oh I can play the fallacy game too of accusing someone of thinking something just because they disagree with me. Here goes.

    Those that believe Rick Perry is innocent of an ACTUAL crime are the same people that think child molesters should legally be allowed to do what they want to children.

    See, there ya go. Same dumb ass fallacy game you played.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    06-17-18 @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,738

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Oh Oh I can play the fallacy game too of accusing someone of thinking something just because they disagree with me. Here goes.

    Those that believe Rick Perry is innocent of an ACTUAL crime are the same people that think child molesters should legally be allowed to do what they want to children.

    See, there ya go. Same dumb ass fallacy game you played.
    Its not a fallacy, its TRUE.

    Those who side with the reports of Michael Brown surrendering eith his hands up are more than likely of the Liberal or Democrat party persuasion. Those who either chose to remain objective or chose to believe the Police officers accounts are Conservative.

    HuffPo called for the officers arrest yesterday. Front page headline " Arrest Him " .

    I think after all of this is over and the officers accounts are proven to be accurate, the moral of the story will be that stupid people have too much influence in our Society
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  9. #29
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,157

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    But, he has new glasses, so we are supposed to love him now.
    "In my opinion, if we’re going to fight the War on Terror, a good place to start would be our country’s haunted houses." - Norm MacDonald

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Indictment adds to Rick Perry's 2016 challenges

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Its not a fallacy, its TRUE.

    Those who side with the reports of Michael Brown surrendering eith his hands up are more than likely of the Liberal or Democrat party persuasion. Those who either chose to remain objective or chose to believe the Police officers accounts are Conservative.
    No it is a fallacy because you don't know that for sure and are instead making partisan assumptions about two seperate issues and lumping everything that believes in one to the other.

    Face it, you made a dumb partisan comment that you thought was cute and got called on it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •