Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #1
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

    So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

    Kind of like a gangland murder.

  2. #2
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

    So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

    Kind of like a gangland murder.
    What - you mean like the type of gangland murder that happens in every major city across the US that no one in the 'black community' actually gives a flying **** about?

    Like those?

    I really don't think they care because when any other murder has happened crap like riots and violent protests were not the response - not just in Ferguson - but anywhere. Only when a white cop shoots the occasional minority do people suddenly claim they have issues. Black on black crime? Eh - they don't care.

    But really - I think people just want to be wild and out of control - and when a few people had genuine cause for emotional upheaval (the Browne family) and something worthy of investigating everyone else took a dive.

    The offenders in the aftermath are just using the suffering of the Brown family to further their desire for mayhem.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    What - you mean like the type of gangland murder that happens in every major city across the US that no one in the 'black community' actually gives a flying **** about?

    Like those?

    I really don't think they care because when any other murder has happened crap like riots and violent protests were not the response - not just in Ferguson - but anywhere. Only when a white cop shoots the occasional minority do people suddenly claim they have issues. Black on black crime? Eh - they don't care.

    But really - I think people just want to be wild and out of control - and when a few people had genuine cause for emotional upheaval (the Browne family) and something worthy of investigating everyone else took a dive.

    The offenders in the aftermath are just using the suffering of the Brown family to further their desire for mayhem.
    It is HIGHLY different when a police officer, one of the people we charge to uphold the law, guns down an unarmed and surrendering man. That is why this is causing so much attention.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #4
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Actually the autopsy from Dr. Baden was NOT conclusive as you suggest: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...t-6-times.html

    “This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

    He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting.

    “We need more information; for example, the police should be examining the automobile to see if there is gunshot residue in the police car,” he said.
    If you weren't there, present and observing the entire exchange from a clear vantage point, the only thing you might know about the shots at this point comes from Dr. Baden, and Dr. Baden says the info is not conclusive other than that Brown's head was apparently bent downward at the time he was shot in the head.

    As he points out, this would also be consistent with someone charging forward.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

    So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

    Kind of like a gangland murder.
    Your comments are absurd.
    The thug attacked the Officer and went for the Officer's gun. That is a life threatening incident.
    Then as the Officer gained control of his weapon, Brown tried to flee, the Officer got out of his car and Brown then started charging him.

    Only six shots? Justified.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #6
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It is HIGHLY different when a police officer, one of the people we charge to uphold the law, guns down an unarmed and surrendering man. That is why this is causing so much attention.
    No.
    What is causing so much attention are the false claims of his cohort of him surrendering.
    When he had attacked the Officer and then started charging him after he was out of the car. That clearly isn't surrendering.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #7
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your comments are absurd.
    The thug attacked the Officer and went for the Officer's gun. That is a life threatening incident.
    Then as the Officer gained control of his weapon, Brown tried to flee, the Officer got out of his car and Brown then started charging him.

    Only six shots? Justified.
    It is important to point out that you don't know that's the truth anymore than he knows the cop is an evil murderer.

    It is possible that Brown did attack Wilson as you claim. It is also possible that Wilson's account is deceitful and Brown did not attack him at all.

    We need evidence to make a conclusion here.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It is HIGHLY different when a police officer, one of the people we charge to uphold the law, guns down an unarmed and surrendering man. That is why this is causing so much attention.
    No.
    What is causing so much attention are the false claims of his cohort of him surrendering.
    When he had attacked the Officer and then started charging him after he was out of the car. That clearly isn't surrendering.
    The other part that is causing so much attention is the communities racial hatred, and hate of authority.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #9
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    It is important to point out that you don't know that's the truth anymore than he knows the cop is an evil murderer.

    It is possible that Brown did attack Wilson as you claim. It is also possible that Wilson's account is deceitful and Brown did not attack him at all.

    We need evidence to make a conclusion here.

    That is the known evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #10
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No.
    What is causing so much attention are the false claims of his cohort of him surrendering.
    When he had attacked the Officer and then started charging him after he was out of the car. That clearly isn't surrendering.
    You don't get shot in the palm of the hand like Brown did unless you're putting your hands up to surrender.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •