Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #781
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    LMAO - this from the guy who keeps drumming up an alleged robbery as proof of Michael Brown's character. You're showing your inconsistency.
    Wth are you talking about?

    Brown's character? When have I specifically addressed that?

    And what is this nonsense about an alleged robbery?
    There was a robbery that he was involved in.
    It has been confirmed by his family, cohort and video. There is nothing alleged about that, it is fact.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's your opinion. However, it seems to get you riled enough to keep responding. It must hurt being told that the Ferguson PD are nothing but a bunch of corrupt thugs, huh?
    And that is where you repeatedly fail miserably. You absurdly exaggerate when you paint the whole department as such when it doesn't hold true.
    Nor is your absurd assertion relevant to the evidence in this case.
    So your continued harping about irrelevancy is ridiculous.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #782
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Most people will lie if it makes them look better or saves their good buddies butt.
    Or their own...

    As such, using the other posters logic, they shouldn't be allowed to testify nor have their information submitted as evidence.

  3. #783
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I can tell you, you are wrong as usual, which of course will just go in one nostril and out the other. So there is no point in that.
    So how do you expect to prove such nonsense?


    A possibility as of now? No it is not.



    We'll see what happens after this case winds its way through the courts (Criminal and/or civil.).

    It won't be wrapped up anytime soon.

    Wait and see.

  4. #784
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    We'll see what happens after this case winds its way through the courts.
    It shouldn't be going through the courts at all.
    If it makes it that far it will already have been a travesty of Justice.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #785
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It will be inadmissible because they've shown themselves too corrupt to handle the investigation at all.
    No it wont be.
    You really went overboard with that claim.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #786
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wth are you talking about?

    Brown's character? When have I specifically addressed that?

    And what is this nonsense about an alleged robbery?
    There was a robbery that he was involved in.
    It has been confirmed by his family, cohort and video. There is nothing alleged about that, it is fact.
    Oh stop playing coy, you've spent entire threads calling him a thug/criminal when he was in fact innocent in the eyes of the law. You don't get to say you didn't address his character. You've been shilling-up to the mudding done by this corrupt PD.

    And that is where you repeatedly fail miserably. You absurdly exaggerate when you paint the whole department as such when it doesn't hold true.
    Nor is your absurd assertion relevant to the evidence in this case.
    So your continued harping about irrelevancy is ridiculous.
    Beating up suspects, threatening the media, heavy handed tactics against peaceful protesters, arresting people without charging them, various civil rights lawsuits, arrest numbers which don't match up, take your pick of the corrupting.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #787
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It will be inadmissible because they've shown themselves too corrupt to handle the investigation at all. The fact that they've already been relieved of their duty should be a sign of things to come for you. Think of it this way... the Ferguson PD were not considered competent enough to deal with the situation they created. You think a court is going to take their report seriously? Lmao.
    This is an utter waste of time. Your posts are clueless.

  8. #788
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It shouldn't be going through the courts at all.
    If it makes it that far it will already have been a travesty of Justice.



    Like I said, if the cop gets convicted and sent off to the hoosegow you won't be happy.

    That's the way the cookie crumbles.

    Me. I'm just going to accept the court's decision. I may not like it, but I won't cry over it.

  9. #789
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Oh my, hearsay from a personal friend of the police officer giving a story that supports his side of things and TheBlaze finding some unknown reporter making more claims from anonymous sources? I'm convinced. I am.
    Funny the woman called Dana's show, she's to the right of Malkin and Coulter.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #790
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Like I said, if the cop gets convicted and sent off to the hoosegow you won't be happy.
    Knowing something is a travesty of Justice does not an any way suggest unhappiness.
    So again. Just how do you think you are going to prove this unhappiness?


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    but I won't cry over it.
    There wont be any court decision for you to cry over.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •