Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #771
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Sorry Lord Vader, but that's not how it works on this patch of the planet.

    Based on your test, testimony from witnesses for the defense should not be admissible since it's known such witnesses frequently lie.
    And yet - not all witnesses lie. However, as we know, the Ferguson Police Department showed itself to be corrupt. It has trumped up false charges, arrested people without cause, beaten innocent men, lied about the suspects' and their activities etc.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #772
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I predict that you will be very upset if the cop in this case is convicted and sent off to the hoosegow.
    I can tell you, you are wrong as usual, which of course will just go in one nostril and out the other. So there is no point in that.
    So how do you expect to prove such nonsense?


    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't know that is going to happen, but it's certainly a possibility right now.
    A possibility as of now? No it is not.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #773
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use[W:302,

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And it is - a court of law that examines Michael Browns' supposed character is going to examine the character of the Ferguson PD and come to the conclusion that a PD that has a history of corruption has a conflict of interest when it comes to defending one of its own police officers.
    Not the robbery?
    How about the examination of Wilson's character?

  4. #774
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And yet - not all witnesses lie. However, as we know, the Ferguson Police Department showed itself to be corrupt. It has trumped up false charges, arrested people without cause, beaten innocent men, lied about the suspects' and their activities etc.
    Not all Ferguson Police lie. Not all defense witnesses lie. So what should be the lie/truth ratio before one is accepted or rejected?

  5. #775
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And it is - a court of law that examines Michael Browns' supposed character is going to examine the character of the Ferguson PD and come to the conclusion that a PD that has a history of corruption has a conflict of interest when it comes to defending one of its own police officers.
    Once again, the police report is not "inadmissible", in fact, it's just the opposite. It's what will be presented to the grand jury. The police are NOT on trial. A single man is. FFS Hatuey, stop.

  6. #776
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    It's an embarrassment that it's being portrayed that cops are shooting black youth at an alarming rate.

    The rate is like.....almost never.

    Completely concocted issue from brainwashed citizenry.
    Really?

    Local police involved in 400 killings per year

    Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.
    In short, the police are to black people what Chicago is to black people.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #777
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Once again, the police report is not "inadmissible", in fact, it's just the opposite. It's what will be presented to the grand jury. The police are NOT on trial. A single man is. FFS Hatuey, stop.
    It will be inadmissible because they've shown themselves too corrupt to handle the investigation at all. The fact that they've already been relieved of their duty should be a sign of things to come for you. Think of it this way... the Ferguson PD were not considered competent enough to deal with the situation they created. You think a court is going to take their report seriously? Lmao.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #778
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Really?

    Local police involved in 400 killings per year



    In short, the police are to black people what Chicago is to black people.

    Heck, why not go all the way and say "what black people are to black people", since they are the ones doing the most killing of blacks in the United States.

  9. #779
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Sorry Lord Vader, but that's not how it works on this patch of the planet.

    Based on your test, testimony from witnesses for the defense should not be admissible since it's known such witnesses frequently lie.



    Most people will lie if it makes them look better or saves their good buddies butt.

  10. #780
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Very early on, I heard it reported that there was one shot taken/bullet found in the car. This, to me, seems to provide credence to the officer's account that Brown was outside the car and in a struggle with the officer in the car for possession of the officer's gun. It's quite possible, in my view, that a number of the bullet wounds Brown suffered in his right arm/hand are also consistent with a struggle for the gun and multiple shots being fired during that struggle. Finally, when Brown lost control he ran, the officer got out of his car and told him to stop, he was under arrest, and Brown turned and headed back at the officer. If I was the officer, just having survived with my life after a struggle with this man, any threatening action by Brown would be met with deadly force, thus the two shots to the head.

    This is conjecture and speculation - it seems far more rational and possible than the suggestions being made here and elsewhere that Brown was targeted and murdered simply because he was black.
    And it supports the right wing meme that cops are ALWAYS right.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •