Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #761
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    What corruption?

    Specifics.
    I've posted it a few times, look through the thread. Hell, the latest one was actually caught on video. They threatened a reported with shelling them if they didn't turn off lights which weren't even interfering with them and have arrested journalists only to release them later WITHOUT charging them. This is the NYPD in the 80s only they have fewer bell bottoms and ****tier haircuts.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #762
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lmao, you're saying the Ferguson PD has no history of corruption? You sure about that or do I need to post the links again?

    Let's start with the fact that the organization seems to enjoy beating suspects:

    The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - The Daily Beast
    Big deal. Years ago.
    It is irrelevant.
    And it is especially irrelevant to the evidence in this case.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The fact that it cooks the numbers on its misconduct allegations:

    Before Mike Brown Shooting, Ferguson Police Department Had History Of Misconduct Allegations

    Then there are the constant and recorded threats by police to reports. The fact that they've released supposedly damning information only to later claim it is not relevant to the shooting itself etc. Yeah, this department is corrupt, that it's protecting one of their own is no shock.
    Irrelevant as your conjecture is.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #763
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Now there is a surprise. I would expect nothing less from the family. The facts be damned.
    Facts? Does anybody have facts yet?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #764
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And I showed you why their report is inadmissible or should be. They're a corrupt and violent organization that proven that its members work together when it comes to breaking the law. Again, various cops beat down a man, various cops admit that he didn't do anything wrong and they lied as a group. The organization sends a report that goes through various people before being sent and it's returned because it's found to be not only wrong but completely illogical. This is a corrupt group defending one of their own. Their statements are not to be trusted or admitted into a court of law.
    It's an embarrassment that it's being portrayed that cops are shooting black youth at an alarming rate.

    The rate is like.....almost never.

    Completely concocted issue from brainwashed citizenry.

  5. #765
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Unlikely.
    1.) There is no credible source that says he was surrendering.
    2.) An eye witness account makes that scenario highly unlikely. As Brown was approaching the Officer as the Officer was shooting. That is not indicative of surrendering.


    Only if just one of many wrong things are done.
    Hopefully it doesn't make it that far, as it certainly shouldn't.



    I predict that you will be very upset if the cop in this case is convicted and sent off to the hoosegow.

    I don't know that is going to happen, but it's certainly a possibility right now.

  6. #766
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And I showed you why their report is inadmissible or should be. They're a corrupt and violent organization that proven that its members work together when it comes to breaking the law. Again, various cops beat down a man, various cops admit that he didn't do anything wrong and they lied as a group. The organization sends a report that goes through various people before being sent and it's returned because it's found to be not only wrong but completely illogical. This is a corrupt group defending one of their own. Their statements are not to be trusted or admitted into a court of law.
    Sorry Lord Vader, but that's not how it works on this patch of the planet.

    Based on your test, testimony from witnesses for the defense should not be admissible since it's known such witnesses frequently lie.

  7. #767
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No, based on that their report on this matter shouldn't be taken at face value. They are a corrupt organization that has shown itself to lie if need be to protect its employees.
    Not what you said. You said it was inadmissible due to their "history of corruption", and you are wrong.

  8. #768
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Big deal. Years ago, and no further evidence of such activity.
    It is irrelevant.
    And it is especially irrelevant to the evidence in this case.
    LMAO - this from the guy who keeps drumming up an alleged robbery as proof of Michael Brown's character. You're showing your inconsistency.

    Irrelevant as your conjecture is.
    That's your opinion. However, it seems to get you riled enough to keep responding. It must hurt being told that the Ferguson PD are nothing but a bunch of corrupt thugs, huh?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #769
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Not what you said. You said it was inadmissible due to their "history of corruption"
    And it is - a court of law that examines Michael Browns' supposed character is going to examine the character of the Ferguson PD and come to the conclusion that a PD that has a history of corruption has a conflict of interest when it comes to defending one of its own police officers.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #770
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Facts? Does anybody have facts yet?



    The 18-year old Black man who was shot 6- times and is now dead and buried isn't worried about what's for breakfast tomorrow.

    That's a fact that you can bet your last dollar on.

Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •