Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #751
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,074

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    LMAO? No, what I said was nonsense to this incorrect statement from you:

    And yet, the organization which represents him does. That makes their reports as inadmissible as the friend's statement.
    And I showed you why their report is inadmissible or should be. They're a corrupt and violent organization that proven that its members work together when it comes to breaking the law. Again, various cops beat down a man, various cops admit that he didn't do anything wrong and they lied as a group. The organization sends a report that goes through various people before being sent and it's returned because it's found to be not only wrong but completely illogical. This is a corrupt group defending one of their own. Their statements are not to be trusted or admitted into a court of law.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #752
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    Yes. Every reasonable person does.

    Oh wait, Gonzales? I think he was just incompetent. But Holder? Competently agenda driven.
    So which was it? Do AG's push an agenda, or just AG's at work during democratic presidencies.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #753
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,870

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You mean the history of a corrupt police department has nothing to do with what allegedly comes from their anonymous sources? You're kidding right?
    What corruption?

    Specifics.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #754
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The bungling of the crime statistics was the latest black eye on the Ferguson Police Department, which has been sued twice in federal court for alleged civil rights violations since 2008, court records show. One case was dismissed and a ruling on the other is pending. A civil suit was also filed against the department stemming from a 2009 incident in which a resident was charged with destruction of property because he bled on the uniforms of officers who allegedly beat him, the Daily Beast reported. Arguments in that case are scheduled for December.
    .
    ... so 2 lawsuits in 6 years, one of which was dismissed? IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!!
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  5. #755
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And I showed you why their report is inadmissible or should be. They're a corrupt and violent organization that proven that its members work together when it comes to breaking the law. Again, various cops beat down a man, various cops admit that he didn't do anything wrong and they lied as a group. The organization sends a report that goes through various people before being sent and it's returned because it's found to be not only wrong but completely illogical.
    So tell me Hatuey. They're corrupt and their reports are inadmissible. So based on that, that would mean that they couldn't arrest anyone, because the police reports are "inadmissible". So, prove that they haven't arrested a single person who ultimately went on to be tried and convicted. Is it anarchy in Ferguson?

    By the way, they've arrested looters and non-peaceful protestors, so you're wrong, unless you can prove that the DA isn't going to accept the reports?

  6. #756
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Unlikely.
    1.)
    There is no credible source that says he was surrendering.

    2.) An eye witness account makes that scenario highly unlikely. As Brown was approaching the Officer as the Officer was shooting. That is not indicative of surrendering.


    Only if just one of many wrong things are done.





    Hopefully it doesn't make it that far, as it certainly shouldn't.



    No one appointed you do judge this case, so you don't get to define credible vs. non-credible.

    Or wrong vs. right.




    It's all out of your hands.

    Wait and see what happens with the rest of us.

  7. #757
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanist View Post
    Because holder wants to hang a cop and cant rely on the state exam nor a private exam
    That's a strange accusation. What's to fear from Holders autopsy, or are you accusing him of planning criminal behavior?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #758
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    No one appointed you do judge this case, so you don't get to define credible vs. non-credible.
    This is a debate forum where most members can tell what is and isn't credible. And do so. So spare everybody your ridiculous jive.
    It is especially easy to tell when they make it obvious.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #759
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,074

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So tell me Hatuey. They're corrupt and their reports are inadmissible. So based on that, that would mean that they couldn't arrest anyone, because the police reports are "inadmissible". So, prove that they haven't arrested a single person who ultimately went on to be tried and convicted. Is it anarchy in Ferguson?
    No, based on that their report on this matter shouldn't be taken at face value. They are a corrupt organization that has shown itself to lie if need be to protect its employees.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #760
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use[W:302,

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    No one appointed you do judge this case, so you don't get to define credible vs. non-credible.

    Or wrong vs. right.




    It's all out of your hands.

    Wait and see what happens with the rest of us.
    He is talking about those eyewitness accounts that have been shown to be faulty because of their incompatibility with the preliminary autopsy reports. Dorian Johnson's account is especially faulty - he's had to recant some of the things he has said because of the hard evidence. Not very credible.

Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •