Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #681
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,225

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    So a thug witness, who had just been involved in a strong arm robbery gives a public and COACHED false account of Michael Brown's death.

    People all over the Country absolutely believe him, even the media ( HuffPo ran a headline calling for the arrest of the officer).

    Shows the amount of damage stupid people can do when they're given not only the freedom to riot and loot, but to use their positions as " objective journalist " to perpetuate disinformation and stir up more unrest. There are still protesters walking around with their hands up.

    Thats what the whole issue is going to come down to. Who was dumb enough to buy into the evil killer cop narrative 100 percent and who was intelligent enough to remain objective.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  2. #682
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Wrong.
    As you are in the wrong with your false claims, you are the loser here.


    So can your absurd bs.


    And I always use emoticons. There use means nothing other than that which I intend.
    Good pretending but we both know that when you resort to the emoticons you have become frustrated being in the losing end.

    It is that last grasp at straws that gives you away.


    Maybe you just need more cowbells.

  3. #683
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Warning: Be ready for a barrage of never ending "you're wrong" posts.


    Yes, it is that last grasp at straws that is so predictable.

  4. #684
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree. As has been pointed out by others, there may be as many versions as there are witnesses. Eyewitness testimony can be terribly unreliable. What the gun residue shows won't be. I hope, anyway.
    Not at all.
    Both accounts state that the gun went off in the vehicle after a struggle. Residue matters not to that.

    Then after he got out and was firing at Brown we have the eye witness who says Brown kept coming towards the Officer as he fired.
    He actually thought the Officer was missing because Brown kept advancing. Residue does not matter to that, as all it can do is give approximate distance.
    That account supports the supposed Officer's account. And likely what the twelve accounts support as well.

    No residue evidence can change an eye witness account of him advancing on the Officer as the Officer fires.
    No, residue is not going to matter as much as you think it is.

    As for many versions pointed out by others? Where? Really, where?
    You have a criminal cohort, and a friend, in which both sound contrived and don't match up with what is already known.
    So where are these many other accounts?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #685
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And so she's not credible? My mistake. Quit posting the video as if she is a credible source and how she's being "reported" as accurate when in fact, she's probably the most biased source of accounts out there.



    Utter nonsense. He thought the police officer was missing because he kept firing not because the other person kept running in some nonsensical charge towards the same police officer who was just trying to arrest them. FOX News however seems to have run with the story that Brown charged when given the circumstance it made absolutely no sense to charge and every indication points to him having surrendered including eye witness accounts which are far more credible than the friend of the police officer you keep citing and posting.
    Supposedly Brown taunted Wilson saying that Wilson would not fire his gun, and then charged at him. The person in the video also said that Brown kept coming. The eyewitnesses you say are credible have had their testimonies shredded by the autopsy and QuikTrip video footage. They are not credible witnesses by any stretch of the imagination. Also, the forensic evidence so far supports Wilson's friend's version of events.

  6. #686
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As for many versions pointed out by others? Where? Really, where?
    You have a criminal cohort, and a friend, in which both sound contrived and don't match up with what is already known.
    So where are these many other accounts?
    Lmao:

    Ms Crenshaw said Officer Wilson paced back and forth along the street next to Michael Brown's body as if he was 'in disbelief' by what had just happened.
    The woman was unclear what exactly happened between Brown and Wilson at the police cruiser but said that it appeared as if the officer was trying to pull the teenager into the car.
    She said Brown got away and she heard shots fired, none of which appeared to hit Brown although she believed one grazed him.
    It was then Brown 'turned around and was shot multiple times'.
    She added: 'He was running away and when he [Brown] turned around he was shot.'


    Read more: Cop Darren Wilson stands over Michael Brown's body in haunting video | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey, but at least we know the police confiscated her video and will release it shortly.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #687
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,884

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    The point that much information is yet to be released needs to be repeated.

  8. #688
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,185

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    While you believe it is possible, that is not what the evidence from both Brown's cohort's (Dorian) account and the supposed Officer's account indicate.

    They both reflect one shot inside, and the rest outside the vehicle.
    Fair enough, although "Brown's cohort" has been discredited by other evidence and "the officer's supposed account" is just that, supposed and we'd have to actually hear from the officer directly before we can credit his recollections. I would note that in the heat of the struggle there may have been more than one shot fired in the struggle in fractions of seconds, the officer not realizing the number at the time.

    But my suggestion is just speculation based on the sketchy evidence provided and what common sense may dictate. We'll know, in time.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #689
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It is HIGHLY different when a police officer, one of the people we charge to uphold the law, guns down an unarmed and surrendering man. That is why this is causing so much attention.
    No, what is causing so much attention is the race hustlers (and this current administration) that likes to throw down the race card at any chance to divide the nation. Prior to a single bit of evidence coming out, the race pimps made up their mind that the cop was guilty (and no matter what the outcome him and his family are now in danger for the rest of their lives due to these hustlers)…

    The sad reality is that white on black murder is almost insignificant in terms of the stats of murder, and white cop murdering a black person happens even less. And what do we see on the news? People are 'mad', so they verbalize threats, they loot and destroy their own neighborhoods…. ?? Tell us again how any of that does the 'cause' a bit of good, even when the 'cause' seems more and more to be a bogus one, sheep lead by hustlers.

    In the end it may well turn out the cop's actions were unjustified, and in that case he will face the full force of justice… but to make an ASSumption from the first news report, well…. it's kinda obvious what that makes of the people making such ASSumptions… and it seems it's the same people, the same 'lean', that do this sort of thing again and again, most often ending on the wrong side of 'truth'…
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  10. #690
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,185

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    [/COLOR][/B]




    After a cop puts 6-bullets in a man with his hands up, what do you think that cop should do next?
    You have more information than I've seen - you know the sequence of shots and the stature/position of the "victim" during each?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •