Page 68 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #671
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    The gun residue on Brown's clothing is going to be very important because, as Dr. Baden said yesterday, that's the only way to gauge the distance between Wilson and Brown.
    It is not going to be important at all if there is that many witnesses that support his story.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #672
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    If you ask them, most of them probably have no idea.
    If I asked them.... most of them would tell me, "WE WANT JUSTICE!!!"

    However....

    This is America, we don't run on a system of mob justice.

    In these cases, folks seem to think they can create so much of a stink that the person will just be convicted because they want them to be.

  3. #673
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Oh look at you, speaking nonsense again because that is all you have, because you obviously can not dispute the evidence or condone Brown's actions.

    Heck, you don't even try because you known you can't.

    So instead you want to get personal. Figures.
    You fail.
    I haven't said one way or another who is wrong here until all the information is given. So once again you are wrong.

    You can always tell when you have lost the debate because you bring out the emoticons and claim the other person failed.

    Same old pattern. More emoticons.

  4. #674
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,839

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Just read the news coverage of what went down in Ferguson last night. Geesh. The reports state that the number of militants are growing and are coming from out of state. The other day pictures of Brown surfaced from social media of him posing giving the hand sign of the Bloods gang. So I did a couple of searches and found some websites set up for discussion of gangs and their members like the Bloods and the Crips. According to what I read these two gangs have united in Ferguson over Brown's death. Others state there are many more gangs than these stereo types coming to the area from out of state.
    Bloods and Crips unite in Ferguson - The Ill Community
    Gang members are on Welfare which allows them time to make havoc because they don't have to work to eat and pay for shelter like the rest of us. And when the Welfare money runs out before the end of the month, they just loot, steal and kill for what they want.

  5. #675
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That she was even presented as a "credible" source is beyond preposterous.
    Who provided her as a credible source rather than a hearsay account of what she was told?
    As far as I know, no one.

    What has been presented is that other sources have backed up what she has said.
    Now you might not like that because they are anonymous to you, but you don't matter.
    It is what the police and the DA know that matters.


    One such source was the unknown person speaking in the background of the video.
    He was saying that Brown was all over the vehicle, and that Brown was then approaching the Officer as the Officer fired at him. He even thought the Officer was missing him as he fired.
    That supports that part of what she related. Do you think the Police are not going to find that person?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #676
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,865

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is not going to be important at all if there is that many witnesses that support his story.
    I'm going to have to disagree. As has been pointed out by others, there may be as many versions as there are witnesses. Eyewitness testimony can be terribly unreliable. What the gun residue shows won't be. I hope, anyway.

  7. #677
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You can always tell when you have lost the debate because you bring out the emoticons and claim the other person failed.

    Same old pattern. More emoticons.

    Wrong.
    As you are in the wrong with your false claims, you are the loser here.


    So can your absurd bs.


    And I always use emoticons. There use means nothing other than that which I intend.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #678
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Who provided her as a credible source rather than a hearsay account of what she was told?
    And so she's not credible? My mistake. Quit posting the video as if she is a credible source and how she's being "reported" as accurate when in fact, she's probably the most biased source of accounts out there.

    One such source was the unknown person speaking in the background of the video.
    He was saying that Brown was all over the vehicle, and that Brown was then approaching the Officer as the Officer fired at him. He even thought the Officer was missing him as he fired.
    That supports that part of what she related. Do you think the Police are not going to find that person?
    Utter nonsense. He thought the police officer was missing because he kept firing not because the other person kept running in some nonsensical charge towards the same police officer who was just trying to arrest them. FOX News however seems to have run with the story that Brown charged when given the circumstance it made absolutely no sense to charge and every indication points to him having surrendered including eye witness accounts which are far more credible than the friend of the police officer you keep citing and posting.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #679
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,124

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No. The evidence is known.
    Not my problem if you do not know it or not properly weigh it.
    Is it known, or this another case of you believing what you want to believe?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #680
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree. As has been pointed out by others, there may be as many versions as there are witnesses. Eyewitness testimony can be terribly unreliable. What the gun residue shows won't be. I hope, anyway.
    Warning: Be ready for a barrage of never ending "you're wrong" posts.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 68 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •