Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #621
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    It's not black and white like that. People can be protesting in a way this is disorderly without invalidating that they are protesting.
    Disorderly protest =/= rioting and looting. Once you are a rioting, you are a rioter. Once you are stealing stuff, you are no longer protesting, you are a thief.

    For example, if a fellow were to see a lady and think to myself "ah, there is an attractive, intelligent young lady. I think I shall buy her a drink and think of a funny line with which to begin conversation", well, at that point, he would be a flirt. At the point at which she turns down his approaches and so he decides he will violently take her anyway, he is not "flirting in a disorderly fashion". He is a rapist. He is no longer seeking to change the nature of a relationship through persuasion (as protesters are attempting to do), he is attempting to take what he wants by force, and using physical access gained through flirting to do so. She would be wrong to respond with violence to a flirt - I hope she responds with overwhelming violence to a would-be-rapist. Because the nature of the mans' actions have changed.

  2. #622
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Police sources now say that 12 witnesses have independently confirmed that the cop was being charged.


    ...The woman called into TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch’s radio show on Friday, claiming that Brown “bum-rushed” Wilson moments after pushing him into his squad car, punching him in the face and trying to grab the cop’s gun.

    “Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something,” the caller added. “The final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two or three feet in front of the officer.”...
    That would seemingly jive with what I described previously as the most likely path of the impact points.

  3. #623
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Then why didnt they find any gun powder on brown's body? Does this suggest that the cops examiner groomed evidence off the body?
    The clothes were not available for examination as they are in evidence for the County and DOJ to examine. If they were to release the clothing it would have caused a chain of custody issue. If they were to release the clothing for examination it would onlly be after they get a chance to do their examination of the evidence. The report is only about the autopsy. You could ask the same question about the box of cigars or the car.

    I am betting that this is going to be a recurring theme so let me head all of those questions off at the pass:
    "What about the car? Did they groom the car?"
    "They didn't look at the car because it wasn't the body. An autopsy is an examination of the body."

    "What about the gun?"
    "They didn't look at the gun because it wasn't the body. An autopsy is an examination of the body."

    Same thing, insert cigars.

    Same thing, insert giraffe scrotum.

    Same thing, insert whatever you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  4. #624
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    The clothes were not available for examination as they are in evidence for the County and DOJ to examine. If they were to release the clothing it would have caused a chain of custody issue. If they were to release the clothing for examination it would onlly be after they get a chance to do their examination of the evidence. The report is only about the autopsy. You could ask the same question about the box of cigars or the car.

    I am betting that this is going to be a recurring theme so let me head all of those questions off at the pass:
    "What about the car? Did they groom the car?"
    "They didn't look at the car because it wasn't the body. An autopsy is an examination of the body."

    "What about the gun?"
    "They didn't look at the gun because it wasn't the body. An autopsy is an examination of the body."

    Same thing, insert cigars.

    Same thing, insert giraffe scrotum.

    Same thing, insert whatever you want.
    Love your avatar! Selfie?

  5. #625
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    CNN is embarrassing itself tonight at a level even extreme for them.
    That's funny that you say that, I also watched CNN last night. For some reason I ended up on Nancy Grace's show (dear Lord, what an insufferable bitch she is) then went on to Dr. Drew, who had some hysterical bimbo with him who was losing her marbles and flailing about, refuting the commentary of a former Secret Service agent, a former cop, and a psychiatrist who were all giving their opinions that didn't fit the "the cop shot Brown in cold blood" chant.

    It was embarrassing for these people to say the least. How can CNN pay some of them for being so stupid?

  6. #626
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Reports coming out that he had marijuana in his system.
    Soon enough most of America will, too. Im not gona fault the guy for using something which should be legal anyway.

  7. #627
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your comment is absurd.

    Learn the evidence.
    Nope, you are exactly like the looters. Once you heard it was black-white you knew the black had to be guilty. Once the looters heard it was black-white they knew the white was wrong.

    You are so predictable.

  8. #628
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Police sources now say that 12 witnesses have independently confirmed that the cop was being charged.

    That would seemingly jive with what I described previously as the most likely path of the impact points.
    Oh my, hearsay from a personal friend of the police officer giving a story that supports his side of things and TheBlaze finding some unknown reporter making more claims from anonymous sources? I'm convinced. I am.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #629
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Love your avatar! Selfie?
    Thanks, but nope, my dog. He is kind of like having a mobile petting zoo. Much better looking than I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  10. #630
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Oh my, hearsay from a personal friend of the police officer giving a story that supports his side of things and TheBlaze finding some unknown reporter making more claims from anonymous sources? I'm convinced. I am.
    The reporter made claims that she got from police sources.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •