Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #601
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,671

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Just to be clear, are you aware that kid in the video clip was his accomplice in his assault/robbery, and now is the "eye witness" to the media. He looks really sad in that video though.
    Yup. By no means am I exonerating Brown. However I am remaining open to actual FACTS, as can be proven (like with the physical evidence of the autopsy) until we actually see the results of an investigation and possibly grand jury and/or trial. Has an accidental discharge been ruled out yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #602
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Wow, you really got me there!
    Of course I did.

    Just who do you think this "we" is he is referring to?
    When you are with a friend you refer to both of you as "we".
    And he differentiates between "we" and "he & him".

    He says: In the same moment the first shot went off and "we" looked at him, (while looking in a downwards direction), and he was shot and blood was coming from him and we took off running.
    Start @ 01:30
    Him, he versus we.
    Like that isn't obvious.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #603
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course I did.

    Just who do you think this "we" is he is referring to?
    When you are with a friend you refer to both of you as "we".
    And he differentiates between "we" and "he & him".

    He says: In the same moment the first shot went off and "we" looked at him, (while looking in a downwards direction), and he was shot and blood was coming from him and we took off running.
    Start @ 01:30
    Him, he versus we.
    Like that isn't obvious.

    He sounds like a real thinker, he clearly used legal terminology which (call me skeptical) he may have recently heard a lawyer speak. What up with "My friend"? Are they on a first name basis?

  4. #604
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,671

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course I did.

    Just who do you think this "we" is he is referring to?
    When you are with a friend you refer to both of you as "we".
    And he differentiates between "we" and "he & him".

    He says: In the same moment the first shot went off and "we" looked at him, (while looking in a downwards direction), and he was shot and blood was coming from him and we took off running.
    Start @ 01:30
    Him, he versus we.
    Like that isn't obvious.
    The context from the video is that that shot happened from within the vehicle.

    Try to keep up. Or stop trying so hard to *be right on the Internet* that you cant even carry on a comprehensible argument.

    Go away. You are just offensively defensive. No one cares wft you think. It's the Internet.....go try to be someone *in real life.*

    The rest of us will try to carry on a civil, coherent discussion that doesnt devolve into you claiming we're *ridiculous!* We've all seen, for example, the topic you started, that you couldnt support, for 50+ pages with anything but "it's right there in the link in the OP."

    Please. You are tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #605
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The context from the video is that that shot happened from within the vehicle.
    And?
    He clearly indicated that the Officer is the one who was shot.
    Not Brown.
    And again. The Officer is reported to have been hospitalized for facial injuries from the struggle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Try to keep up.
    Said the person not keeping up.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Or stop trying so hard to *be right on the Internet* that you cant even carry on a comprehensible argument.

    Go away. You are just offensively defensive. No one cares wft you think. It's the Internet.....go try to be someone *in real life.*

    The rest of us will try to carry on a civil, coherent discussion that doesnt devolve into you claiming we're *ridiculous!* We've all seen, for example, the topic you started, that you couldnt support, for 50+ pages with anything but "it's right there in the link in the OP."

    Please. You are tiresome.
    You get shown wrong and this is how you reply. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #606
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,671

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You get shown wrong and this is how you reply. Figures.
    Didnt show me wrong anywhere. No where!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #607
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Didnt show me wrong anywhere. No where!

    Yes Lursa I did.
    Your following comment was in reply to a post specifically about the struggle in the vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The statement from the buddy clearly states, in the video, that he believed Brown was hit. Did you miss that?
    That comment is absolutely false in reference to that which is replied.

    He did not indicate that he believe Brown was shot in that struggle over the gun. Which is what you were replying to.

    If you now try to deflect by stating your comment lacked clarity and actually applied elsewhere, that would just be dishonest, as you were replying to a specific posting about the struggle in the vehicle.

    So yes. You were proven wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #608
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

    So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

    Kind of like a gangland murder.


    Not at all "like a gangland murder".



    If you're physically fighting cops you deserve to be shot to death simply put. There are very few societies legally that would disagree with that statement. The guy willingly entered into a risk of universal deletion and he got the bad side of that risk. He shouldn't have been taking the risk of death by fighting cops if he wasn't interested in that possible outcome.

  9. #609
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,001

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Didnt show me wrong anywhere. No where!

    WHenever I see his name on a post i simply zip past it without reading. I invite you to do the same.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  10. #610
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    WHenever I see his name on a post i simply zip past it without reading. I invite you to do the same.



    This isn't about me. Do try to stick to the topic.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •