Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #591
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    One would think he would have gunpowder residue from when the gun was fired inside the vehicle. If he was reaching for the gun, some should be on his hand/arm?
    Police and the buddy with Brown have stated this so I also find it odd that no GSR was found --or--released--yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Altho the buddy with Brown seems to confirm that the weapon was drawn from within the car in his statement, he does not say that Brown went for the gun. So that is still just the cop's statement.

    At this point, it could even have been an accidental discharge. We dont know.

    I still find it odd no GSR was reported on Brown if he was shot from inside the car....Shawn Purcells, medical investigator today, said that *preliminary findings* indicated that the shots all come from a distance.

    So there is no clear truth here yet.
    As I understand it at least one on scene witness told the media virtually the same story that the cop had told. The pattern here, are lies, inferences, inflammation, violence, etc from one side. There has been no trial, and the more we know-the worse this teen looks. There are plenty of groups out there who would love for violence and crime to spread everywhere. Some of the same occupy thugs that rioted in oakland apparently have been seen there agitating.

  3. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Police and the buddy with Brown have stated this so I also find it odd that no GSR was found --or--released--yet.
    And those same politicians are figuring out if releasing the news is worth one group rioting.

  4. #594
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Altho the buddy with Brown seems to confirm that the weapon was drawn from within the car in his statement, he does not say that Brown went for the gun. So that is still just the cop's statement.
    Wow?

    The witness describes a struggle between the Officer and his friend. And then what? The Officer just shoots himself because the struggle wasn't over a gun?
    Wow! Simply wow!

    No. What is reported as coming from the Officer as a struggle over the gun, seems more likely given the other evidence. Especially given the following, and then the anonymous witness in the other video saying Brown was all up on the vehicle.





    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    At this point, it could even have been an accidental discharge. We dont know.
    Sure it could be that.
    An accidental discharge during a life threatening struggle with a robbery suspect.
    And then that suspect takes off after the Officer is wounded by the gun.
    Yep, you sure could believe that, as it changes nothing about the rest of the incident.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I still find it odd no GSR was reported on Brown if he was shot from inside the car....Shawn Purcells, medical investigator today, said that *preliminary findings* indicated that the shots all come from a distance.

    So there is no clear truth here yet.
    Where is it reported that Brown was shot from within the vehicle?
    If you listen to his cohort above, it appears as though the Officer was shot. Which may be the reported injury to his face which required hospitalization?

    As for residue?
    While no one knows yet, the Officer very well could have got the gun far enough away from Brown when it discharged. As in jerked it away, and then "bam" at the end of it's travel. Not leaving any residue on his hand or arm. So lack of residue is not really an issue.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-19-14 at 03:18 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #595
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    As I understand it at least one on scene witness told the media virtually the same story that the cop had told. The pattern here, are lies, inferences, inflammation, violence, etc from one side. There has been no trial, and the more we know-the worse this teen looks. There are plenty of groups out there who would love for violence and crime to spread everywhere. Some of the same occupy thugs that rioted in oakland apparently have been seen there agitating.
    Are you assuming I think that the cop made a bad shoot?

    I have seen little that supports that Brown was not a threat however the door is still open that mistakes were made IMO.

    All evidence is not yet in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #596
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And those same politicians are figuring out if releasing the news is worth one group rioting.
    Very possibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #597
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wow?

    The witness describes a struggle between the Officer and his friend. And then what? The Officer just shoots himself?
    Wow! Simply wow!

    No. What is reported as coming from the Officer as a struggle over the gun, seems more likely given the other evidence. Especially given the following, and then the anonymous witness in the other video saying Brown was all up on the vehicle.





    Sure it could be that.
    An accidental discharge during a life threatening struggle with a robbery suspect.
    And then that suspect takes off after the Officer is wounded by the gun.
    Yep, you sure could believe that, as it changes nothing about the rest of the incident.


    Where is it reported that Brown was shot from within the vehicle?
    If you listen to his cohort above, it appears as though the Officer was shot. Which may be the reported injury to his face which required hospitalization?

    As for residue?
    While no one knows yet, the Officer very well could have got the gun far enough away from Brown when it discharged. Not leaving any residue on his hand or arm. So lack of residue is not really an issue.
    You 'imagine' alot.

    The statement from the buddy clearly states, in the video, that he believed Brown was hit. Did you miss that?

    I"m glad you're going with 'more likely.' That's nice. I'm waiting for a full investigation and perhaps even grand jury and trial. But you go ahead and go with 'more likely.' Hey...play the odds, cool.

    Regarding GSR...contained within a vehicle....it should show up somewhere....on bodies, uniform, inside vehicle. Do you have some inside track there? You have the definitive answers? I hope they call you on the stand! You can verify it wasnt an AD, esp. if there was a struggle over the gun. Case closed!

    I guess I've missed the medical reports that said the cop was shot. Do you have links to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #598
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You 'imagine' alot.
    Not at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The statement from the buddy clearly states, in the video, that he believed Brown was hit. Did you miss that?
    You are imagining. Try again.

    The rest of your hyperbole is irrelevant.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #599
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Not at all.


    You are imagining. Try again.

    The rest of your hyperbole is irrelevant.
    Wow, you really got me there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #600
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You 'imagine' alot.

    The statement from the buddy clearly states, in the video, that he believed Brown was hit. Did you miss that?

    I"m glad you're going with 'more likely.' That's nice. I'm waiting for a full investigation and perhaps even grand jury and trial. But you go ahead and go with 'more likely.' Hey...play the odds, cool.

    Regarding GSR...contained within a vehicle....it should show up somewhere....on bodies, uniform, inside vehicle. Do you have some inside track there? You have the definitive answers? I hope they call you on the stand! You can verify it wasnt an AD, esp. if there was a struggle over the gun. Case closed!

    I guess I've missed the medical reports that said the cop was shot. Do you have links to that?
    Just to be clear, are you aware that kid in the video clip was his accomplice in his assault/robbery, and now is the "eye witness" to the media. He looks really sad in that video though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •