Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #561
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    05-24-18 @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,735

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Untrue. Lets not make assumptions. Occams razor and all.
    awww, come on. you don't think the easiest answer is that a man who attacked a grocery store manager and a police officer was trying to run away, was shot in the arm, spinning around his 300 pound body(somehow remaining on his feet) then took shots to the front.

    come on man. it's so simple.

  2. #562
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,080
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    If a 294 pound, 6'4 man is attacking me he is going to get shot more than 6 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    What double-standard? I am on the left. I question every Thing about the right Wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  3. #563
    Sage
    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,190

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Here a novel idea. Wait for all the evidence to be sorted out. You are no different than the looters who already decided this trial.
    The looters didn't decide anything. They want free stuff.

  4. #564
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    11-25-15 @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    531

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    If a 294 pound, 6'4 man is attacking me he is going to get shot more than 6 times.
    Thank Ruger and God for 17 round magazines.

  5. #565
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    39,934

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    so now we are turning this thread into a circle jerk of e-toughness about how best to kill. classic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty louie View Post
    Perhaps words yourself more plainly.

  6. #566
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,080
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Nope, just personalizing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    What double-standard? I am on the left. I question every Thing about the right Wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  7. #567
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,723

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Ferguson.

    Peaceful protest by day, by night the peaceful protesters march with open containers of alcohol, a few get a little tipsy if not absolutely drunk and then the trouble starts all over again.

    Night after night after night.

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    awww, come on. you don't think the easiest answer is that a man who attacked a grocery store manager and a police officer was trying to run away, was shot in the arm, spinning around his 300 pound body(somehow remaining on his feet) then took shots to the front.

    come on man. it's so simple.
    Its simple alright.

  9. #569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Ferguson.

    Peaceful protest by day, by night the peaceful protesters march with open containers of alcohol, a few get a little tipsy if not absolutely drunk and then the trouble starts all over again.

    Night after night after night.
    Even just observing these facts means you are a racist and love corrupt cops.

  10. #570
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    39,934

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Even just observing these facts means you are a racist and love corrupt cops.
    straw man lie. Nothing new here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty louie View Post
    Perhaps words yourself more plainly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •