Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #501
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    "Lawyers for Brown's family said the results of of the preliminary autopsy support witness accounts that Brown was trying to surrender when he was shot."
    Ferguson: Live updates on day 9

    Take it with a grain of salt, but I'd take this source with more credence than Excon and his conjecturing




    1.) That does not back up the families position.
    2.) You do not know what conjecture is as the factual evidence and what it represents is not conjecture.
    3.) All you are doing is showing that you do not know the evidence at the time of your post.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #502
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    The autopsy report clearly underlines that there were NO signs of a struggle on Browns body.
    Irrelevant to the rest of the evidence.
    Even his cohort says he struggled with the Officer.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #503
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Which we don't know that it is.
    I am sure it was already pointed out... but damn?

    A week into this and you don't know the evidence?

    His family has confirmed it was him.
    His cohort has confirmed it was him.
    The person in the video had the same damn clothes on.

    This was already revealed.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #504
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,678

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    he was shot AT as he was running. He then surrendered after he heard shots. Im guessing he didnt get hit until he became a motionless target.
    You are guessing on all of it, actually.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  5. #505
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Unless it's stated otherwise, the officer didn't know that Brown was a suspect and stopped him only because they were walking in the street.
    I am sure someone must have pointed it out by now. But you are wrong because that is incomplete.
    They engaged the first time and the Officer drove further down the road when he then became informed of the strong-arm robbery suspects. He returned to engage.


    The whole day/time you have been speaking nonsense because you didn't know what the evidence was.
    What a shame.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-18-14 at 09:40 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #506
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I am sure someone must have pointed it out by now. But you are wrong because that is incomplete.
    They engaged the first time and the Officer drove further down the road when he then became informed of the strong-arm robbery suspects. He returned to engage.
    I think if they find a bullet discharged inside the vehicle, it will be tough to convict the officer because it will make his story the most rational explanation for what happened. If they find a bullet in the car it pretty much verifies that Brown(at some point) was the aggressor and tried to take the officer's gun. At that point how do you defend ANY ACTIONS Brown would have taken after that?!

  7. #507
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Funny they waited until the forensic report before coming out with a statement.
    If that is an issued statement, that account was already known. So insinuating that it has any relevance to the release of the non-official forensics report is nonsense.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #508
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    What more do they need. 6 times! 2 in the head! No signs of struggle! This is ridiculous. He needs to be arrested.
    Your understanding of the actual evidence is flawed.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #509
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,896

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Holy dog****.... I didn't know you were an expert in investigating gunshot wounds.

    There would be MANY different scenarios that provide that outcome, you chose the one you wanted to sympathize with.
    Dr. Baden addressed the forearm wound and said that it could've been the result of Brown turning around OR putting his arms up in a defensive posture. http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1063654792

  10. #510
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    How do you know the cop fired from the car?
    It was reported by Chief Jackson.
    No Thorgasm. A discharge in the vehicle.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •