Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #401
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    While I appreciate the sentiment I find the broad brush strokes undermine the point you are trying to make. God knows I am guilty of the same numerous times, but if you want to take down the wall you can certainly start by dropping the categorical indictments of the "left" and "right" because in most cases you will find the lines are far more blurred than that.
    I disagree. Largely with the term most. Most right/left wingers don't blur anything. They follow what their party says blindly.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  2. #402
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Makes sense, the right generally favors order.
    Cop shootings and self defense shootings don't bring order. Especially in cases where it could be avoided. Speaking generally because this case is not clear yet.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  3. #403
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    I get that but as i illustrated, the right, left, and neutral have good reason for backing the cop. None for the suspect.

    And i dont agree nor disagree with any shooter claiming self defense until other info becomes available. I do know that dead men tell no tales and if there is only one narrative of what happened, then that will likely be the end of it.

  4. #404
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Did the clerk receive medical treatment?
    I don't know, but what difference does that make?
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #405
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,965

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Did the clerk receive medical treatment?
    Just curious, would it matter?

  6. #406
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,965

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    From WaPo:

    FERGUSON, Mo. — An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.

    The autopsy by St. Louis County chief medical examiner Mary Case, released to state prosecutors late Friday, found that Brown, 18, had six gunshot wounds to the head and chest and was shot from the front, the people said. They spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of Brown’s death, which has triggered violent protests in this St. Louis suburb that continued Sunday night.

    In a brief interview with The Washington Post, Case declined to comment on specifics of her examination of Brown’s body but said she welcomes the two other autopsies being performed. One was done Sunday by forensic pathologists Michael Baden and Shawn Parcells, and Case said the second — ordered on Sunday by Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — will be done by Pentagon medical examiners. County autopsy: Michael Brown shot 6 times from front, had marijuana in system - The Washington Post

    And I don't understand why a third autopsy is being conducted.
    When is Holder going to head to Chicago and start worrying about the young black men who are blowing each other's heads off weekly?

  7. #407
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    He wont because that doesnt get the lefts motor running. Hang a cop? Theyll have a field day

  8. #408
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    When convinced they won't fire upon you, yes. Never met a real bully before?
    How could he convinced of that when the cop fired from the car?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #409
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, he was shot because he assaulted the cop.
    Possibly. We really don't know because there's no video of the encounter.

    Some PDs have taken to having the officers wear small cameras so that there is always video backup of the actual incident. Imagine how this would be if there was such a thing in Ferguson. It would all be in the video, no question about what happened.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #410
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Cop shootings and self defense shootings don't bring order. Especially in cases where it could be avoided. Speaking generally because this case is not clear yet.
    When Hasan was shot by a cop, order at the Fort Hood medical clinic very quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •