Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    That means the kid was hit 6 times, not that the gun held 6 rounds or that only 6 rounds were fired. You said the cop emptied his gun...where did you hear that?

  2. #32
    Professor
    Derp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,290

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.
    You know this how?

    Were you there?

    btw... is that your dog in your AV, is that a Corgi?

  3. #33
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

    So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

    Kind of like a gangland murder.
    I thought the Police officer shot him in the back as he ran away ?

  4. #34
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Riots, no. Mass protests, I'd say yes.
    Peaceful protests - sure.

    They do serve a purpose.

    This whole debacle, the ones who are rioting, aren't the ones who have a stake in this matter - they're just taking advantage of tensions to do what they want to do.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #35
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,661

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    It is important to point out that you don't know that's the truth anymore than he knows the cop is an evil murderer.

    It is possible that Brown did attack Wilson as you claim. It is also possible that Wilson's account is deceitful and Brown did not attack him at all.

    We need evidence to make a conclusion here.
    We have evidence that Brown was not shot in the back and no evidence that he was "surrendering" at the time of the shooting.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #36
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Actually the autopsy from Dr. Baden was NOT conclusive as you suggest: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...t-6-times.html



    If you weren't there, present and observing the entire exchange from a clear vantage point, the only thing you might know about the shots at this point comes from Dr. Baden, and Dr. Baden says the info is not conclusive other than that Brown's head was apparently bent downward at the time he was shot in the head.

    As he points out, this would also be consistent with someone charging forward.
    The only thing conclusive is that the "witness" report that he was shot in the back with his hands up is a lie.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  7. #37
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    It is important to point out that you don't know that's the truth anymore than he knows the cop is an evil murderer.

    It is possible that Brown did attack Wilson as you claim. It is also possible that Wilson's account is deceitful and Brown did not attack him at all.

    We need evidence to make a conclusion here.
    In the mean time, let's loot and pillage Ferguson...
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    The only thing conclusive is that the "witness" report that he was shot in the back with his hands up is a lie.

    Yup, how many people were taken in by that lie and then used it to justify theft and property destruction ?

  9. #39
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    The fact that you think that him charging the officer is a fact just shows your incredible bias.
    You tried to make a point about a wound to the palm can only mean he was surrendering. The wound in question was NOT in the palm, as the autopsy shows, and could have been sustained with a clinched fist as easily as an open hand. It doesn't prove your assumption.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #40
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:33 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,850
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    It's interesting to me that none of the shots were fired into his back, as I think at least one witness has claimed, and the majority (and initial shots) were to his arm.

    Not ready to come to any judgment, but I don't think this autopsy rules out the officer's story, and it does seem to contradict some elements of at least some of the tales we are hearing from alleged witnesses.
    (avatar by Thomas Nast)

Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •