Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Hold on. Are you suggesting that we only defend the cop because we are "white southern conservatives?"
    Nope. I called the white southern reight wingers who predictably showed up to defend the cop racist.

    Because I don't give a damn about the color.
    Oh yeah. How often was that phrase mutterd I wonder.
    And yet I get dinged as a racist purely because of the way I vote, the nation I am from, and the fact that my skin is white?
    I didnt call you a racist. And I dont know who you are voting for.

    Seriously? The racist bull**** needs to stop. If the cop is innocent...he is innocent. If brown was surrendering...the cop needs to face justice.
    it is not bull****.

    And the second post you made kind of invalidates alot of what you previously said.

    White cop shoots black kid - you turn up and post that your not racist - then post picture of white dude with guns.

  2. #332
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    The difference is that I voice what I believe might be the case, am willing to correct my assumptions as the investigation progresses and do not claim my assumtions to be facts.
    So your entire argument thus far has been from conjecture? And you don't think the conclusions you reach from sheer conjecture betray your starting bias?

  3. #333
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're the one that needs to back up your posts.
    Okay, I'm done with you regarding this issue. You asked for proof, I provided it. I ask for proof, and you dodge. Weak my man... really weak.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  4. #334
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    It's no less a fact than your claim that he was kneeling down with his hands up. He could simply have had his hand in front of him for any number of reasons...like, he was running towards the cop, for example, as some witness testimony indicates. There are several shots to the guys right arm....do you really think a cop would miss the kill shot on an immobile target only a few feet away?

    Hey, any things possible.

    Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops - ABC News
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #335
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Nobody of the usual suspects of posting stuff like "all NBA players are thugs" is taking "all sides".


    Oh dear me. Is that somehow not allowed?
    No, it's not, not if you wish to be seen as giving any sort of valid argument.

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    So your entire argument thus far has been from conjecture? And you don't think the conclusions you reach from sheer conjecture betray your starting bias?
    No. Because I have the option to correct myself.

    Unlike the glorious representatives of the swamplands who turn up to scream "Back man EVIIIIIL!" "White Cop gooood"

  7. #337
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    it was not "released". what happened is a close friend of the family called a radio station and told that story, then a source in the police dept. confirmed it was the same story they got from the officer after the shooting.
    I'm questioning the timing. Why wait so long? It's all fishy imo.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #338
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    This is correct. All this drama and marching and teargassing and molotov cocktail throwing and media flatulating is all based on the statement of an accomplice to a robbery and who's already been shown a liar by the autopsy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No.
    What is causing so much attention are the false claims of his cohort of him surrendering.
    When he had attacked the Officer and then started charging him after he was out of the car. That clearly isn't surrendering.

  9. #339
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Brown's body was 35 feet from the squad car. If the altercation started in the squad car as the police and the witnesses stated it did, is it not obvious that Brown had to move away from the car? Unless he was dragged away, Brown had to have moved away from the officer.
    You say Brown's body was 35 feet from the squad car as if 35 feet is a massive distance. Brown is/was 6'4" tall - that means Brown's body was about 5 of his body lengths from the car. That's pretty close, in my view.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #340
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Would it impair your ability to see the reality in which you're currently living? Perhaps the violence is natural for Mr. Brown - after all, 6'4 300lb teenagers are often used to using their size to get their way. The evidence from the store video shows that Mr. Brown, after leaving the store, came back into the store to assault the owner/clerk so he had directly relevant experience with confronting someone challenging him. Whether or not he was high on pot is irrelevant because he did the exact same thing moments before.
    No, it doesn't make you act like that.

    Does he have a history of challenging Police physically?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •