Page 31 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #301
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I don't know what the training is like in the US or for this officer in particular, but it's clear here in Toronto, Canada that our police are trained to shoot to kill when dealing with a violent person who refuses instructions and is behaving in a manner that can be dangerous to the officer or to civilians. Officers will continue to shoot at a suspect until they are on the ground and incapacitated if they start to shoot at all. There is no middle ground. Only on TV do they talk about shooting to wound, like shooting at the legs - they are trained to shoot at the torso and to continue to shoot until the threat is ended.
    Yeah, seems your country suffers from a little overkill as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #302
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,850

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Moderator's Warning:
    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]This is a hotly contested subject, but the baiting, personal comments and derailing needs to stop. Please stick to the topic, which is not each other or anything not related to the topic:

    Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more tear...

    I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.
    This is the important stuff. We canít get lost in discrimination. We canít get lost in B.S. We canít get lost tearing each other down. I want to make a point here that no matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify, and yeah, how you run, that if you have good public policy ideas, if you are well qualified for office, bring those ideas to the table, because this is your America, too. This is our commonwealth of Virginia, too.
    Danica Roem - The nation's first openly transgender person elected to serve in a U.S. state legislature.

  3. #303
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    How wonderfull

    Enlighten us with more things from twitter.

    The most relyable source for news in the world.
    I'm watching CNN right now and they are reporting it genius.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So because the "usual suspects" are posting things about the NBA - by the way, I don't know who you're referring to, nor do I care
    Good. Then dont reply to my posts, or read them. And just do whatever it is you do.

    - that gives you the right to come in here and make accusations that aren't true. Got it.
    You do not have the authority to tell me or anyone else what accusations we can make and which ones we cant.

    Who the ......... do you think you are that gives you the entitlement to tell people what opinions and arguments they can voice?!

    Your partisan slip is showing. You only comment on the people who are saying possible things about the dead teenager. I have yet to see you say a word to the people who are making accusations about the policeman, right on down to slurs against him. Yes, "pig" is a slur.
    I havent had the chance to read the accusations towards the officer yet. Since I receive new quotes ever 2 minutes.

    Which might hopefully stop with you leaving to annoy someone else.

  5. #305
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It doesn't give you false courage or blind rage. I've smoked pot with lots of people and it doesn't impair people to the point of charging someone pointing a gun at you.
    It DOESNT HAVE TOO. All it has to do is impair your perception of reality. Make you less fearful. That is it. Do you think pot can do that?

    Hell. You can't say for certain what impacts it has, because like all drugs, the reaction depends on the person. And if the person is ALREADY a violent person...then he may make a bad decision because he can think right in a drug induced fog.

    Not every pot head is a giggly school girl who sits on the couch eating Cheetos getting baked. Some are trouble makers. I've had plenty of experience with them too...including a former friend who stalked, beat, and raped his ex wife. He was the biggest stoner I ever met, and the reason I will never touch pot.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    I'm watching CNN right now and they are reporting it genius.
    Post a link once it`s online. genius.

  7. #307
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    More lies than truth.

    If you listened to Dr. Baden, you would see that he was shot in the top of the head. He obviously wasn't standing unless the cop got a ladder.
    I stated truth and it is you stating lies.

    Yes Dr. Baden stated one of the entrance wounds was in the top of the head and this is perfectly consistent with some of the officers supposed story.

    The officer has supposedly claimed that Brown was rushing at him which clearly means running.

    Take note the next time you watch a ball game. People tend to run slightly bent over at the waist and with their heads lowered to one degree or another. This presents the top of the head to whatever or whoever the person is running TOWARDS.

    In addition IF someone is kneeling and someone executes them they almost certainly will not fire down into the top of the head as this requires twisting the wrist of the shooting arm into an awkward position. IN nearly all such cases they will aim directly into the head from the front or back or whatever side is facing them

    The witnesses have variously claimed Brown was surrendering with his hands in the air or kneeling or shot from behind. Dr. Badens autopsy cleary dis credits these claims no bullet wounds were found consistent with someones hands in the air in fact the wounds to the arms are consistent with someone who'se arms are below the shoulders.

    The bullet wounds are not consistent with kneeling and none of them entered Brown's back.

    They are however marginally consistent with at least on part of the officers story.

    Sorry but thems the facts.

    It is clear YOU did not listen to Dr. Baden
    Last edited by Soupnazi630; 08-18-14 at 04:25 PM.

  8. #308
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    I havent had the chance to read the accusations towards the officer yet. Since I receive new quotes ever 2 minutes.

    Which might hopefully stop with you leaving to annoy someone else.
    The OP is an accusation towards the officer. Nice try.

    Have a lovely day.

  9. #309
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    What!?

    A bunch of right wing Southerners turn up, in the moment a black teen is shot by a white cop and emidiatly defend the cop no matter the circumstances.

    Was there ver a point in your nations history in which things turned out another way?

    Was there ever a case on this forum in which these people took the side of a middle class, every day black person?

    And then the same people post stuff like "liberals are KKK members" "Germans are nazis" "Europeans are racist trash" "liberals hate white people".

    No. You dont have the slightest bit moral authority to make a judgement over my reaction to this!
    Hold on. Are you suggesting that we only defend the cop because we are "white southern conservatives?"

    Because I don't give a damn about the color. And yet I get dinged as a racist purely because of the way I vote, the nation I am from, and the fact that my skin is white?

    Seriously? The racist bull**** needs to stop. If the cop is innocent...he is innocent. If brown was surrendering...the cop needs to face justice.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  10. #310
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408390054.865497.jpg

    At least someone gives a damn about their store.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 31 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •