Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #271
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    There is a difference between being convinved and believing something.

    Do you understand that there is a difference between these two?
    Explain what the difference means to you, you're splitting hairs now that your slip is showing.

  2. #272
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    There is a difference between being convinved and believing something.

    Do you understand that there is a difference between these two?
    Yeah, about as much difference between the guy who ran the gas chamber and the guy who ran the ovens at Auschwitz.
    Last edited by apdst; 08-18-14 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #273
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyPete View Post
    Obviously we are speculating, but as that head shots were likely the final shots that struck Brown, it's not unlikely he was falling to the ground as they arrived.
    I don't know what the training is like in the US or for this officer in particular, but it's clear here in Toronto, Canada that our police are trained to shoot to kill when dealing with a violent person who refuses instructions and is behaving in a manner that can be dangerous to the officer or to civilians. Officers will continue to shoot at a suspect until they are on the ground and incapacitated if they start to shoot at all. There is no middle ground. Only on TV do they talk about shooting to wound, like shooting at the legs - they are trained to shoot at the torso and to continue to shoot until the threat is ended.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  4. #274
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,840

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    I'm new here!

    It seemed that the Brown family's attorneys were lying through their teeth in the press conference. I don't see how the autopsy picture suggests he was shot from a back-to-front manner (as Crump and Park stated). The autopsy suggested he was shot from the front, how the attorneys could say otherwise....how? Also, in a cellphone video (Mike Brown EyeWitness Crime Scene Video Ferguson, MO - YouTube), there is a discussion around 6:28 with an eyewitness saying that Brown doubled back and rushed towards the police officer..

    It seemed as if Baden was pressured into not saying that it was possible Brown was charging at officer Wilson, he was crowded and at the end ushered off by Crump, who said to a someone in the audience "we don't need to answer your question. Let's go, let's go."

    Am I missing anything? How can the attorneys twist the autopsy picture to say that he was shot in a back-to-front manner?
    It is the conversations in the background of the video that is significant of an eyewitness that gives an account that matches the one that the friend of the officer Wilson's friend told on a radio program.

    Audible transcript

    #1 How’d he get from there to there?

    #2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

    {crosstalk}

    #2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

    {crosstalk}

    #2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

    #1. Oh, the police got his gun

    #2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

    {crosstalk}

    #2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

    #1 The Police?

    #2 The Police shot him

    #1 Police?

    #2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

    Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car, 'Doubled Back' and Charged at Officers

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    When the suspect of a strong arm robbery resists detention and tries for the officer's gun, then later charges the officer, yes, yes it does.
    Did he?

    And bad for your argument. Not every teen is a thug and pointing out that you were as a teen isn't much of an argument.
    being called a thug by someone like you is a compliment.

    Fact NOT in evidence. Btw, a couple sources now say he was.
    Which sources? "White POWER Texas News Daily"? "The Mississipi Niggerhead"? "Fox News"?

    Reduce events and excuse, got it.
    derp

    You haven't a clue of the origin or the use of the term, it's well outside your own cultural reference. Your posts demonstrate that handily.
    The orignin of the term is as far as I know a reference to working class peoples on farms during the 19th century. But I am not sure if that is true.

    What I do know however, is that the origin of the term is irrelevant and that the current definition and assosciation is what matters.

    When you invoke Nazis where Nazis were not at discussion you immediately have lost the argument. YOU know what you've posted on this, don't play at dumb.
    I mocked. A totalitarian attitude with a meme and followed it up with an argument.

    Or were you to leazy to read it.

    By the way. When I call people of your kind "dumb", the first thing they do is calling the mods.

  6. #276
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The family's lawyer didn't deny it was him. They said the release of the video showing him in the store was a "sideshow". If it wasn't him, they would know - and say it.
    It was clearly him in the video - even his scrawny side-kick is in the video, having been in the store during the robbery and assault. And just how many 6'4 300lb guys with a bean-pole wing-man are in that neighbourhood. Anyone who denies it was him is just trying to avoid the obvious for whatever reason.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Explain what the difference means to you, you're splitting hairs now that your slip is showing.
    The difference is that I voice what I believe might be the case, am willing to correct my assumptions as the investigation progresses and do not claim my assumtions to be facts.

  8. #278
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It doesn't give you false courage or blind rage. I've smoked pot with lots of people and it doesn't impair people to the point of charging someone pointing a gun at you.
    Would it impair your ability to see the reality in which you're currently living? Perhaps the violence is natural for Mr. Brown - after all, 6'4 300lb teenagers are often used to using their size to get their way. The evidence from the store video shows that Mr. Brown, after leaving the store, came back into the store to assault the owner/clerk so he had directly relevant experience with confronting someone challenging him. Whether or not he was high on pot is irrelevant because he did the exact same thing moments before.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #279
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    I am waiting for the investigation.

    Not trying to find pathetic excuses for the cop before the investigation has finished.
    "Pathetic excuses"? If you don't know anything about what happened, why are you worked up about people who are considering all sides and not rushing to judgment?

    You're calling people racists.

  10. #280
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,866

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    I'm new here!

    It seemed that the Brown family's attorneys were lying through their teeth in the press conference. I don't see how the autopsy picture suggests he was shot from a back-to-front manner (as Crump and Park stated). The autopsy suggested he was shot from the front, how the attorneys could say otherwise....how? Also, in a cellphone video (Mike Brown EyeWitness Crime Scene Video Ferguson, MO - YouTube), there is a discussion around 6:28 with an eyewitness saying that Brown doubled back and rushed towards the police officer..

    It seemed as if Baden was pressured into not saying that it was possible Brown was charging at officer Wilson, he was crowded and at the end ushered off by Crump, who said to a someone in the audience "we don't need to answer your question. Let's go, let's go."

    Am I missing anything? How can the attorneys twist the autopsy picture to say that he was shot in a back-to-front manner?
    I don't think Dr. Baden can be pressured one way or another.

    About the right forearm wound, Baden said that it could be that Brown was walking away and turning around, but it could also have happened if he put his arms up in a defensive gesture.

    He also said that there was no powder residue on the body, so the gun's muzzle was at least 1-2 feet away but could've been as far away as 30 feet too. It's not possible to determine without examining Brown's clothing.

    He confirmed that all the correct x-rays, which would show where the bullets were before the autopsy began, were taken at the first autopsy and commented that it's not uncommon for prosecutors to withhold information and that in his experience, when this happens, it only serves to upset the community more.

    Forensic findings of second Michael Brown autopsy released| Latest News Videos | Fox News

Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •