Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #141
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    More lies than truth.

    If you listened to Dr. Baden, you would see that he was shot in the top of the head. He obviously wasn't standing unless the cop got a ladder.
    Or he had his head down charging. This is why the Dr says the autopsy tells us nothing about the events either way.

  2. #142
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    It definitely proves he wasn't shot in the back.

    And the footage of him strong arm robbing a convenience store proves he wasn't a " gentle giant ".
    Shots could have been fired as Brown moved away from the officer. Something the witness could be correct about, but wrong in regards to Brown getting hit in the back.

    As for the footage... that has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting imo.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  3. #143
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,157

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Reports coming out that he had marijuana in his system.

  4. #144
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    This morning the coroner held a press conference and said that did the autoposy showed that all of Michael brown's wounds were survivable ...except the shot at the top of his head.


    Michael Brown was over six feet tall so his head would have had to have been bent down. His head could have been bent down for any number of reasons (looking down at his wounds, lunging forward toward cop, going down into kneeling position, etc)

    The other bullet wounds shown on the chart don't prove or disprove that his arms were raised in surrender when he was shot....but imo it doesn't appear they were.

  5. #145
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Or unless he charged the officer head first.

    This isn't really that hard.
    Have you ever tried to run with your head down in flip flops?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #146
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Reports coming out that he had marijuana in his system.
    Marijuana doesn't make you charge people with guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #147
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,426

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Well it was their Lawyer...
    Who has a reason to lie? The guilty party(don't discount the police)
    The lawyer is the mouthpiece for the family. he will say whatever the family tells him to say.

    How would the family have more information about this case?

    Who has reason to lie? The faily has the most reason to paint their family member as somebody who could never do this.

    That is human nature and it is also why family members do not make good witnesses.

  8. #148
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,426

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Or unless he charged the officer head first.

    This isn't really that hard.
    Or if one hit him in the head while he was falling, which I assume he did at some point.

  9. #149
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Fair enough - but if I follow your logic, Dr. Baden didn't conduct a complete autopsy because by his very words he didn't examine the clothing. He states in his report that there was no evidence of gunpowder residue on the body but qualifies that by saying that to be certain, an examination of the clothing would have to take place. That seems to counter what you've presented, although I do appreciate the insight.
    You cannot counter what I presented. If Baden conducted a less than thorough autopsy, then that runs counter to competence, and logic, and not counter to what I presented which I know to be the case having personal experience. There is protocol, but protocol isn't always followed. It's quite possible that the officer that killed Brown didn't follow protocol, its equally possible that he did. But everybody that handles ANY evidence is obliged to preserve its integrity. Sometimes that doesn't happen, and sometimes its due to incompetence, carelessness, and yes, sometimes its intentional. There's little question that this will be a big trial, if a Grand Jury is satisfied of probable cause that the officer failed to follow protocol. And in case you didn't know, Grand Jury's burden is low. They need only find probable cause for indictment. A jury trial jury, must find beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #150
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,799

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Reports coming out that he had marijuana in his system.
    Okay, and your point?
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •