Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.
1) Brown wasn't walking down the sidewalk minding his own business.
2) He wasn't a sweet little kid that never did anything wrong.
3) He wasn't shot in the back.
4) He was shot 6 times, not 8.
5) The newest one is that the cop "emptied" his pistol into Brown.
The only they got right so far, is that Brown got shot and killed, by a cop; and, Brown DID assault the officer.
If you attack an officer, you should be shot and killed there on the spot. Period.
If that's what happened, open and shut case. Justified.
You can dance without a lawyer