Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1160

Thread: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

  1. #1061
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    This is all liberals have today in the face of their bold lies, and deception. In this they kneejerk jumped from day one to the side of misinformation, and Law Enforcement bashing. Now that the facts are dribbling out and looking more and more like the officer was totally justified in using the force he used, they jump straight to the racist slur. Not only are they unimaginative, but they are lazy in their debate skills as well.
    Every so often liberals let their true colors shine through. Once I see this behavior, its hard to ever take them seriously, but they aren't funny either.

  2. #1062
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Every so often liberals let their true colors shine through. Once I see this behavior, its hard to ever take them seriously, but they aren't funny either.
    What is crazy is even if it comes out that the cop did 'wrong' in any way, they have killed any point they were trying to make with the pre-judging and race baiting nonsense. Not to mention they have never apologized for being wrong in the end, they just keep marching as if the narrative that was proven wrong, was never proven wrong.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  3. #1063
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    What "factoid" is that?
    That he wasn't shot in the back........

  4. #1064
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    What is crazy is even if it comes out that the cop did 'wrong' in any way, they have killed any point they were trying to make with the pre-judging and race baiting nonsense. Not to mention they have never apologized for being wrong in the end, they just keep marching as if the narrative that was proven wrong, was never proven wrong.
    Think of the delusional thinking here-this is simply a mob of pissed off people looking for any excuse-lies are good enough an excuse.

  5. #1065
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thug is the new "n" word? No, Rob. The word thug is a few hundred years old and has been used for generations to describe criminals, robbers, petty thieves, tough guys, etc. There is no racism in that word, unless you're looking for and desperately trying to bring race into a word.
    I guess thats another word that white people cant say anymore.

    Jeez can black people ever not be offended?

  6. #1066
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanist View Post
    I guess thats another word that white people cant say anymore.

    Jeez can black people ever not be offended?
    Its just another way for the speech police to try and control the narrative.

  7. #1067
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That he wasn't shot in the back........
    Clearly you didn't understand what I was saying then.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #1068
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Think of the delusional thinking here-this is simply a mob of pissed off people looking for any excuse-lies are good enough an excuse.
    Of course it has never been about the truth, as the truth has never, EVER, been anywhere close to people like Al Sharpton. But they don't care, it is misery and hate that fuels their bank accounts, not truth or justice.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  9. #1069
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Of course it has never been about the truth, as the truth has never, EVER, been anywhere close to people like Al Sharpton. But they don't care, it is misery and hate that fuels their bank accounts, not truth or justice.
    The millionaire preachers, the poverty pimp.

  10. #1070
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thug is the new "n" word? No, Rob. The word thug is a few hundred years old and has been used for generations to describe criminals, robbers, petty thieves, tough guys, etc. There is no racism in that word, unless you're looking for and desperately trying to bring race into a word.
    I'm not saying the word itself is new. Its meaning is appearing to adapt. Like...that's cool. Or that's hot almost meaning the same thing. Meanings often evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •