Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 172

Thread: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of police re

  1. #121
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    If anyone honestly believes that these folks are carrying on like this just because of this kid.....you are naÔve beyond help.

    And I wish these same folks would get outraged every time a black kid is shot on the streets of south Chicago.

    This is making that community look worse than pathetic.
    I saw on the news this morning that 5 people were shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend, and 27 were wounded. Didn't say the race of those involved, but your point is correct. Why aren't they doing something there?

    These looters don't even know what the **** is going on nor why they're doing this. They're using this as an excuse, and it's as disgusting as the people who actually give them a pass.

  2. #122
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I saw on the news this morning that 5 people were shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend, and 27 were wounded. Didn't say the race of those involved, but your point is correct. Why aren't they doing something there?

    These looters don't even know what the **** is going on nor why they're doing this. They're using this as an excuse, and it's as disgusting as the people who actually give them a pass.
    And when the officer is found innocent, which he may well be, they'll burn that town down.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by iacardsfan View Post
    And when protests and honest news reporting are met with tear gas and armored vehicles, then what? Sit back and take it? No.


    Oh BS.

    Tear gas is a reactive measure to proactive lawlessness in the form of looters and rioters.

    The Police just didn't just out of boredom start firing off tear gas canisters.

    No, stores had been looted and burned before that happened.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    If anyone honestly believes that these folks are carrying on like this just because of this kid.....you are naÔve beyond help.

    And I wish these same folks would get outraged every time a black kid is shot on the streets of south Chicago.

    This is making that community look worse than pathetic.
    That's right, despite most people staying indoors and not wanting any part of it.

    Black Men in the Crosshairs - of Other Black Men

  5. #125
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Even most street urchins don't behave as those idiots are, and street urchins tend to be kids too. These are - doG help us - adults acting like savages.
    But, but...they be somebody's kid...just like Michael Brown, tres. I heard Al Sharpton say the other night that Michael Brown earned a scholarship to Vatterott College..........which happens to be a local trade school that doesn't award scholarships.
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  6. #126
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    But, but...they be somebody's kid...just like Michael Brown, tres. I heard Al Sharpton say the other night that Michael Brown earned a scholarship to Vatterott College..........which happens to be a local trade school that doesn't award scholarships.
    Vatterot College? Where is that??

  7. #127
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I saw on the news this morning that 5 people were shot and killed in Chicago over the weekend, and 27 were wounded. Didn't say the race of those involved, but your point is correct. Why aren't they doing something there?

    These looters don't even know what the **** is going on nor why they're doing this. They're using this as an excuse, and it's as disgusting as the people who actually give them a pass.
    This happens EVERY night right here in St. Louis MO. except it's OK if the murderers are the same color as the murdered. No big deal. And of course, it happens on a much smaller scale than in Chi-town. But heaven forbid if a white man kills a black man...even if he's a cop.
    Last edited by HogWash; 08-18-14 at 04:30 PM.
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  8. #128
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Vatterot College? Where is that??
    It's a TRADE SCHOOL in south St. Louis County, Missouri. The Vatterott family used to be in the real estate business until the economy collapsed under Obama...so they took their money and opened up a trade school.
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  9. #129
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,022

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    This happens EVERY night right here in St. Louis MO. except it's OK if the murderers are the same color as the murdered. No big deal. And of course, it happens on a much smaller scale than in Chi-town. But heaven forbid if a white man kills a black man...even a cop.
    Of course it matters. But its a different monster of a lower calibur because one has state and government backing, a source of trust. And the other is expected to be criminal. Well because they are criminals. So you are saying that criminals murdering people is the same as guardians murdering people and getting away with it.... Get the **** outa here.

    What is more vile? An assassin killing someones baby or finding out the pope is sinister and has been sacrificing live babies all his career? We expect the assassin to have no morals. We let the "pope" type get closer to us and it is more vile if he does evil.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  10. #130
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: 'There are no police': Ferguson store owners guard businesses; cite lack of polic

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Of course it matters. But its a different monster of a lower calibur because one has state and government backing, a source of trust. And the other is expected to be criminal. Well because they are criminals. So you are saying that criminals murdering people is the same as guardians murdering people and getting away with it.... Get the **** outa here.

    What is more vile? An assassin killing someones baby or finding out the pope is sinister and has been sacrificing live babies all his career? We expect the assassin to have no morals. We let the "pope" type get closer to us and it is more vile if he does evil.
    What I AM SAYING...is there is NO OUTRAGE. Black killing black every freaking night doesn't cause demonstrations of anguish or looting of the neighborhood. But let a white cop kill a 6'4", 260 pound proven strong arm robbery suspect who was charging the officer according to many black witnesses and all hell breaks loose.

    Get it now?
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •