This is hilarious. You keep claiming it has already been done, but no post in this thread backs your claim. Why is that? It's because no post exists. No post was ever made to poke the hole in the logic, once again given below, of why Perry was indicted.It has already been done, and you know it.
I told you I will not rehash what has already been pointed out to you since all you do is deny it.
Now tor the TENTH time I will post my question to you. Poke a hole, any hole, in the argument below, without telling more lies about so-call posts that were never posted by anybody.
How long are you going to keep lying, instead of answering a simple question? You might think you are being cute, but everybody here can see what you are doing. You are lying, and to be honest, it's making you look like a horse's ass.
1) The law says that, if you intend to harm another by misusing government property that has come into the possession of the government employee by virtue of his or her employment, then you have committed a crime.
2) The property in question consists of the funds for the Public Integrity Unit.
3) The employee in question is Assistant DA Rosemary Lehmburg.
4) Had Perry not made any threat, and just cancelled the funds, he could have given any reason he wanted, within reason... For example "The Public Integrity Unit is a waste of taxpayer money, and so I am vetoing the funds".
5) However, Perry issued a threat against Lehmburg and her office. This was AFTER a grand jury already decided that she could keep her job.
6) In making the threat, Perry showed that his action, if taken, would be to act against a public employee by using property of the state of Texas as a weapon.
7) When Perry then carried out this threat, under the laws of the State of Texas, Perry had harmed Lehmberg by misusing government property (the funds).
8) Perry has been indicted for that.