Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 279

Thread: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

  1. #61
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Millions of people disagree with you. I guess they're all just "crazy libtards" or something like that. I'm sure there's no substance to their position at all. Sure, drive yourself insane by ignoring the logic and reason of half the population. All the people that volunteer, all the representatives that vote, all the people that vote for those representatives and otherwise. All crazy.

    It's a grand conspiracy.
    What are you talking about?

  2. #62
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,355

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    But the way I see is that you really don't know how people live there.
    Nihilism? That's your argument?

    You still believe the Libyan people were in danger of a brutal dictatorship and that's the reason it was bombed.
    In danger of? They were living under a brutal dictatorship, and he was bonkers.

    For you any country who doesn't have a democracy like US/West is a dictatorship, period.
    Are you claiming Libya was not a dictatorship?

  3. #63
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,355

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    What are you talking about?
    You're so sure it's a waste. Well, what about the half of the population that disagrees with you? Are they crazy or in a conspiracy. If it's not neither of those, then your absolutism is, in fact, BS. To believe nothing is accomplished by removing a genocidal dictator is the height of not giving a **** about anyone else.

    So, are your political opponents crazy or conspirators? Or... maybe all the stupid people are against you. What is it.

  4. #64
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Nihilism? That's your argument?

    In danger of? They were living under a brutal dictatorship, and he was bonkers.

    Are you claiming Libya was not a dictatorship?
    All I know is that those women of his Amazonian Bodyguard can oppress me all day long.

  5. #65
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    While all the above may be true, it still may not make them happy. Which obviously some of them weren't, or we wouldn't of had the Libyan Civil war would we? Between you and me, I do think they were better off with Qaddafi
    We have rebels everywhere, you know.
    You do not call rebels in Ukraine as unhappy with Ukraine leader but you call them rebels supported by Russia.
    Such rebels were even in Libya.

    At the massive rally in Green Square there were over 1.7 million Libyan people to oppose the bombarding by NATO. Did NATO put in doubt their happiness? - NO
    Even if Libyan weren't happy, they never wanted to change by that way.
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  6. #66
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,355

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    All I know is that those women of his Amazonian Bodyguard can oppress me all day long.
    They were recently abused, raped, etc. Not real useful as a dom.

  7. #67
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,355

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    Even if Libyan weren't happy, they never wanted to change by that way.
    What happened to "But the way I see is that you really don't know how people live there.". One-way nihilism? That's convenient. You get to spew any crap you want about them and we're to take it for fact. But presuming women and minorities are unhappy beneath dictatorship is ~"well, we don't know that". Ludicrous.

  8. #68
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You're so sure it's a waste. Well, what about the half of the population that disagrees with you? Are they crazy or in a conspiracy. If it's not neither of those, then your absolutism is, in fact, BS. To believe nothing is accomplished by removing a genocidal dictator is the height of not giving a **** about anyone else.

    So, are your political opponents crazy or conspirators? Or... maybe all the stupid people are against you. What is it.
    they are entitled to their opinion, i see nothing wrong with that.

  9. #69
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Are you claiming Libya was not a dictatorship?
    Do you remember who was Gadaff? How many friends he had?

    From to 2009 to 2010, he become a dictator, puff.
    C'mon Eco.
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  10. #70
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,355

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    Because imo in USA and West there are no human rights.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •