Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 279

Thread: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

  1. #191
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    agree. but those "moderate elements"(SNC) couldn't hold their weapons, much like Islamic State glommed up Iraqi weapons
    Some weapons have been lost. However, Iran did not lose weapons. It trained, supplied and even manned Hez and other extremist elements. Given Iran's material contribution, intended or otherwise, was far greater than the US, don't you find it strange that they are forgotten?

    Why are they forgotten? Because the only real point in trying to blame the US is 'Great Satan'. Blame the US for 9/11, blame them for Saddam, blame them for Iran and Assad and ISIS.

    It doesn't take long to notice a manic narrative.

  2. #192
    Guru
    annata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    beneath the bodi tree
    Last Seen
    02-16-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,163

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    During an early-August raid on an army depot in a Damascus suburb, rebel militias acquired hundreds of wire-guided anti-tank missiles, including French-made Milans and Russian Konkurs, analysts confirmed. Videos posted on YouTube showed gleeful rebels hauling away boxes of missiles as well as rocket-propelled grenades. Weapons experts say the highly accurate missiles are capable of destroying any tank in the Syrian military’s inventory.

    Within days of that event, a combined force of Islamist and Free Syrian Army rebel units succeeded in overrunning the defenders of the Menagh air base after crashing though the perimeter wall with an armored personnel carrier packed with explosives

    In Syria, seized weapons caches boost rebels

    difficult to keep track of all this....

  3. #193
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    difficult to keep track of all this....
    We know one thing: the US, France and Russia did not supply terrorists on purpose - Iran does.

    Unless you believe, as Monte does, that the US supplies (meaning on purpose) terrorists. Do you believe that?

  4. #194
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    We know one thing: the US, France and Russia did not supply terrorists on purpose - Iran does.

    Unless you believe, as Monte does, that the US supplies terrorists on purpose. Do you believe that?
    That Iran is satan we know pretty much well. No one say the inverse I guess.
    Also, saying that weapons "just lost" doesn't make sense as well. We're talking about weapons and not candy.

    However, point is not to make the US as "Satan". We're just suggesting that doing like this will just make it worse.
    Because so far, all the groups US have supplied, were called terrorists group later on.
    You can't supply moderates (even if you're willing to) because they do not fight the way these groups are doing today.
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  5. #195
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    During an early-August raid on an army depot in a Damascus suburb, rebel militias acquired hundreds of wire-guided anti-tank missiles, including French-made Milans and Russian Konkurs, analysts confirmed. Videos posted on YouTube showed gleeful rebels hauling away boxes of missiles as well as rocket-propelled grenades. Weapons experts say the highly accurate missiles are capable of destroying any tank in the Syrian military’s inventory.

    Within days of that event, a combined force of Islamist and Free Syrian Army rebel units succeeded in overrunning the defenders of the Menagh air base after crashing though the perimeter wall with an armored personnel carrier packed with explosives

    In Syria, seized weapons caches boost rebels

    difficult to keep track of all this....
    The US most certainly DID supply terrorist groups with weapons. And in an attempt to stave off culpability, the arms were the ones pilfered from Gaddafi's military smuggled from the Benghazi annex to Turkey and then into Syria. Of course the State depart continued to ensure everyone that they were only going to good rebel fighters, lol.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #196
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    That Iran is satan we know pretty much well. No one say the inverse I guess.
    Also, saying that weapons "just lost" doesn't make sense as well. We're talking about weapons and not candy.

    However, point is not to make the US as "Satan". We're just suggesting that doing like this will just make it worse.
    Because so far, all the groups US have supplied, were called terrorists group later on.
    You can't supply moderates (even if you're willing to) because they do not fight the way these groups are doing today.
    Obama even adjusted the rules for not arming terrorists groups, so as to retain some sort of legality.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #197
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Obama even adjusted the rules for not arming terrorists groups, so as to retain some sort of legality.
    he even broke the rule "never negotiate with the terrorists"
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  8. #198
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    That Iran is satan we know pretty much well. No one say the inverse I guess.
    Also, saying that weapons "just lost" doesn't make sense as well. We're talking about weapons and not candy.

    However, point is not to make the US as "Satan". We're just suggesting that doing like this will just make it worse.
    Because so far, all the groups US have supplied, were called terrorists group later on.
    You can't supply moderates (even if you're willing to) because they do not fight the way these groups are doing today.
    You claim there are no human rights in the US and the West, while Albania is a pile of **** - so spare us.

  9. #199
    Guru
    annata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    beneath the bodi tree
    Last Seen
    02-16-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,163

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Obama even adjusted the rules for not arming terrorists groups, so as to retain some sort of legality.
    uh.. i'm not sure of yur reference,
    not disagree,just not sure
    Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ

  10. #200
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: ISIS massacres 90 Yazidis in Northern Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The US most certainly DID supply terrorist groups with weapons. And in an attempt to stave off culpability, the arms were the ones pilfered from Gaddafi's military smuggled from the Benghazi annex to Turkey and then into Syria. Of course the State depart continued to ensure everyone that they were only going to good rebel fighters, lol.
    That's an attempt to justify Benghazi.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •