Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 427

Thread: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

  1. #211
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    And people like you need to, for once in your life, express some compassion for the fact that a black teenager was gunned down in the street for at the very worst stealing a cigar. I don't get you folks sometimes.

    I'll begin doing this when the NAACP and Al Sharpton, along with Obama, and Eric Holder show up on the South Side of Chitown after a weekend of brotherly love!

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, but assaulting a police officer and trying to take his gun can get you killed.

    Since Brown is confirmed to be a thief, it looks like karma caught with his ass.
    Karma can work both ways. I wonder if this cop has a kid?

  3. #213
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Again, has nothing to do with what was stolen in the STRONG ARM ROBBERY committed by these two.
    Does that carry the death penalty in your neck of the woods? Remind me never to visit.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  4. #214
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I guess we could do another lap around the may-pole on this. If those people weren't anywhere near the police, they wouldn't have been shot by them, so it's 100% their fault.

    Ok. I get your point.
    He has no point here. He started with absolutes of his own and is now quibbling over them when his own argument got called out.

  5. #215
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    And people like you need to, for once in your life, express some compassion for the fact that a black teenager was gunned down in the street for at the very worst stealing a cigar. I don't get you folks sometimes.
    Wiggen, unless you were there - and unless you witnessed it - you have no more idea why that shooting happened than anyone else does. You're making accusations and you have no evidence. Why don't you just wait until the information comes out, and stop the drama of "he was shot for stealing a cigar" which is nothing but rhetoric.

  6. #216
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I don't know whether or not you're black. You have claimed on numerous occasions to be black. I just get suspicious when you post in previous threads about how you feel the KKK has gotten a bad name over the years and that they really weren't all that evil.
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #217
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Karma can work both ways. I wonder if this cop has a kid?
    WTF? That's the kind of horrible crap that makes the release of the officer's name so dangerous.

  8. #218
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    And people like you need to, for once in your life, express some compassion for the fact that a black teenager was gunned down in the street for at the very worst stealing a cigar. I don't get you folks sometimes.
    Stop with the false narrative. He wasn't shot for a cigar let alone the box of cigars he stole.
    It has been reported from the get that he tried to take the Officer's gun. That is a life threatening attack.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #219
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    I'll begin doing this when the NAACP and Al Sharpton, along with Obama, and Eric Holder show up on the South Side of Chitown after a weekend of brotherly love!

    Tim-
    So in other words, you don't give a damn how many unarmed black teenagers are gunned down in the streets for no apparent reason. Such a 'very conservative' position for you to take.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #220
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Michael Brown was a robbery suspect before he was shot to death, police say

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    I'm not interested in hearsay or speculation. I'm interested in facts. The only facts everyone agrees on right now is that Brown was unarmed, that he was shot several times and that he died.
    And there are the other known facts. That the police officer had a spotless record and these two were wanted strong arm robbers.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •