Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 623

Thread: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

  1. #511
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You no read so good eh?



    I answered No in case you missed it again. I see still no proof.... shocking!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]Cut out the baiting and other nonsense, and discuss the topic.

  2. #512
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    I can't help it if someone doesn't understand that you can't prove a negative. Like...this is logic 101. What else is there to say at that point?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  3. #513
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,314

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Snowden's actions were good for society, and I greatly admire him for having the courage to do it.

    Humans thrive on truth and suffer under deception.

  4. #514
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,952
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Snowden desecrated our flag by embracing it.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #515
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    I can't help it if someone doesn't understand that you can't prove a negative. Like...this is logic 101. What else is there to say at that point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    Hardly - I've posted a link showing the NSA spied on Americans without FISA. You say this is untrue. It is therefore incumbent upon you to prove my information and facts are incorrect. You are not proving a negative, you are proving your view positive.
    You could do what I requested which is not proving a negative.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #516
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,952
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You could do what I requested which is not proving a negative.
    I already posted the link that explained the legal basis and background of FISA-less monitoring, and when it ended.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #517
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I already posted the link that explained the legal basis and background of FISA-less monitoring, and when it ended.
    And I already posted why wiki articles are not evidence.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #518
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,952
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And I already posted why wiki articles are not evidence.
    The documents linked in that article are official and authoritative.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #519
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You could do what I requested which is not proving a negative.
    Metadata collection is not spying. I know you've been told that before, so I don't understand why you keep asking.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  10. #520
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Metadata collection is not spying. I know you've been told that before, so I don't understand why you keep asking.
    You haven't proven it was only metadata. You seem under a delusion that I will take your word for it.... I don't.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •