Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 623

Thread: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

  1. #501
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    The only ones who hate their country are scumbags who thinks it is alright if our government wipes its **** covered ass with the Constitution in order to spy on the people.
    Rah rah rah!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #502
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,075

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    And if you think that the only 'secrets' contained in the NSA files dealt with 'spying' on americans, then you are a fool. He took everything.

    Military spy chief: Have to assume Russia knows U.S. secrets - CNN.com

    He could have gone to a lot of countries besides Russia and been perfectly safe. But he chose Russia, because he knew he'd receive a hero's welcome. He's a traitor and I hope he rots in hell.
    The same government that wiped it's **** covered ass with the constutition and lied to the people about says so then it must be true.The traitors are those in the NSA who continue to spy on Americans and those in office who continue to allow the NSA to spy on the American people.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  3. #503
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Rather that than hate my country and the soldiers that risk their lives protecting it.


    It's not related. Government =/= "the country" is not "the soldiers"


    fallacy=false dichotomy
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #504
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    You've made your point perfectly clear. You hate your country and you don't give a damn what military secrets were provided to Putin and his cronies. Good for you.

    And you made yours, you are a government drone, you would thrive under orwells "1984" society.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #505
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    I asked yes or no...

    You didn't answer...

    That's kinda damning...

    That's why this legal activity continues lol

    But lol I'm sure you'll be mad about it.
    I answered... you just didn't like the answer. I don't get mad at people who obviously confused and misguided.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #506
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I answered... you just didn't like the answer. I don't get mad at people who obviously confused and misguided.


    A lawsuit was brought up. Lawsuits are often brought up, that doesn't mean anything. Sorry? Good luck on your next Waco.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #507
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    A lawsuit was brought up.
    Obviously since I'm the one who brought it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Lawsuits are often brought up, that doesn't mean anything.
    I already addressed this - apparently you either forgot or didn't read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Sorry? Good luck on your next Waco.
    Waco as in Texas? Care to explain?


    By the way ---- hows that proof coming along? Get to that yet or.....
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #508
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Obviously since I'm the one who brought it up.
    You brought up the lawsuit? That would explain so much.

    I already addressed this - apparently you either forgot or didn't read it.
    yeah, that's what I'm making fun of.

    Waco as in Texas? Care to explain?
    You don't get it? Explains so much lol

    By the way ---- hows that proof coming along? Get to that yet or.....
    Proof of a negative? hahahahahahahahahahah
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #509
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    You brought up the lawsuit? That would explain so much.
    You forgot did you?


    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    You don't get it? Explains so much lol
    I get you're misguided and can't provide a shred of evidence. That's been abundantly clear from the start.



    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Proof of a negative? hahahahahahahahahahah
    Already addressed - you're proving that the NSA did not illegally spy on citizens, as I have already addressed this too.

    Remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    Hardly - I've posted a link showing the NSA spied on Americans without FISA. You say this is untrue. It is therefore incumbent upon you to prove my information and facts are incorrect. You are not proving a negative, you are proving your view positive.

    So please... put up or shut up.
    Can't do it huh? This is almost getting too easy...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #510
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Snowden embraces American flag in WIRED photo shoot[W:511]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You forgot did you?


    I get you're misguided and can't provide a shred of evidence. That's been abundantly clear from the start.



    Already addressed - you're proving that the NSA did not illegally spy on citizens, as I have already addressed this too.

    Remember?



    Can't do it huh? This is almost getting too easy...
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •