Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1198

Thread: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

  1. #951
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    More dishonesty, who are these people justifying and excusing the unfortunate criminal behaviour of "some" of the protesters?
    Read some of the threads here on the subject. I'm not interested in doing your research for you. A common theme is that when people feel oppressed and without control they will lash out, burn and loot, because a new wide-screen TV always makes the marginalized feel less oppressed.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #952
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    I never said he was.
    And the earlier pic supposedly was not of him. So?
    All you have done is show you are not paying attention.

    Now if the first pic was of him, for all you know he had move between the taking of the images and had to change affiliation.

    So spare us your failure to pay attention.
    Seriously, the very first picture in this thread he was a Vice Lord. Then you posted a picture where he is a Blood. Since then you have called him a Crip. If you don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you should do some research. While it is fascinating that he might be a double agent gang member, it certainly doesn't have any relation to reality.

    Funniest post of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #953
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Seriously, the very first picture in this thread he was a Vice Lord. Then you posted a picture where he is a Blood. Since then you have called him a Crip. If you don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you should do some research. While it is fascinating that he might be a double agent gang member, it certainly doesn't have any relation to reality.

    Funniest post of the day.
    I think you need to pay attention as you are making assumptions not stated.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #954
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Read some of the threads here on the subject. I'm not interested in doing your research for you. A common theme is that when people feel oppressed and without control they will lash out, burn and loot, because a new wide-screen TV always makes the marginalized feel less oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #955
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I think you need to pay attention as you are making assumptions not stated. It might have something to do with your avatar which has an ass for a face?
    C'mon, you can do better than that. Put a little effort into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #956
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Read some of the threads here on the subject. I'm not interested in doing your research for you. A common theme is that when people feel oppressed and without control they will lash out, burn and loot, because a new wide-screen TV always makes the marginalized feel less oppressed.
    I asked you to link to anybody that has posted an excuse or justification for the criminal behaviour of some of the protesters. If you can't or won't, you shouldn't make such claims.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #957
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    One thing to consider is that a cop shouldn't be shooting someone dead over a robbery. At least if said person is unarmed. It is his job to arrest the guy for it. If he isn't capable of that...he has no business being a cop. So it really doesn't matter if this kid robbed the store or not.

    What matters is the circumstances around the shooting. Did he attack the cop? If so...grounds to kill him.

    Was he at a distance and unarmed? Then we gotta talk about how and why he got shot.
    It was reported this morning that there was a shot fired within the police car, reportedly resulting from Mr. Brown struggling with the officer for control of the officer's firearm.

    That's not a "fact" as you claim only to be interested in, it is simply another reported piece of information that is filtering out as most things seem to do in situations such as these.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  8. #958
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Allegedly yes, on video, and pictures....But, you're right...Since he is dead now, no trial will ensue for his 'alleged' robbery...But, as time goes on we shall see, because I am sure it will be a part of the defense of the police officer involved...Can I assume you will never acknowledge this happening, or Brown being involved?
    Don't ever assume anything. But waiting for the smoke to clear isn't a bad idea.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #959
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinsburg Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    5,956

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Anyone know a good place to find case facts on this? I don't give a crap which way the decisions fall. I just want to know what happened.
    they wont release relevant case facts yet

    the case is still under investigation

    and with all the media scrutiny....they will make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed

    you will get innuendo, hypotheses, and lots of wild ass guesses

    for facts....its going to be awhile yet
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #960
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    C'mon, you can do better than that. Put a little effort into it.
    I do not need to put effort into you making yourself appear *****, ********** or ignorant of what has come previously.
    You do fine job of that all by your self.

    At no time did I say which sign he was flashing at the time, or why he was.

    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •