Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1198

Thread: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

  1. #521
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,894

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Pure speculation. One fact we do know is that some kind of struggle ensued inside the patrol car. So that alone makes your hypothetical of the cop getting out and grabbing him wrong period.
    Was he shot inside the car or outside running away? Or other?

    Do we know that yet or is that all still speculation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #522
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    To be fair, the "journalists" taken into custody (not arrested) were from the washington post and the huffington post. Not journalists, opinion pushers.
    Bull****. They were arrested, but not charged. The police were no better than the Gestapo in what they did. The whole episode is very well documented with witnesses. They enter the McDonalds, a journalist takes a picture of it.. he happens to be there using the free wifi and charging.. a police officer because arrogant, they start to leave and turn around and say that they are closing the McD. He was arrested for not packing his bag fast enough, and considering the attitude of the police in the area as reported by others.. then chances are that the journalist is right and the jackboot called police are at fault yet again.

    Also Al Jazerra was tear gassed and their equipment stolen by the police! Thankfully it was caught on camera too.

    No the police are totally out of control there. Sure there is looting but they are treating everyone as criminals and abusing their authority and it does not help that they are accused of shooting an unarmed youth. The Feds should have sent in impartial police at the start.
    PeteEU

  3. #523
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,305

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post

    Good, they should be ashamed.

    Honestly, the only reason why his name and address would be "relevent" is to perpetuate and promote vigalante " justice ".

  4. #524
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,225

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Again. Because its news relevant to the topic.
    The topic is: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent.

  5. #525
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,570

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Good, they should be ashamed.

    Honestly, the only reason why his name and address would be "relevent" is to perpetuate and promote vigalante " justice ".
    yeah, apparently the NAACP lawyers have gone into court demanding they release the name of the officer. For what reason? The man's name will come out eventually. Why not let things settle down before DEMANDING this guy(and his family) be put in the crosshairs of an angry mob.

  6. #526
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Also Al Jazerra was tear gassed and their equipment stolen by the police! Thankfully it was caught on camera too.
    And this is a bad thing how?

  7. #527
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The topic is: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent.
    And anonymous releasing a name of a office who they believe was the man who shot the teen isnt relevant? Is that not about the MISSOURI TEENS DEATH that caused protests and riots?

    Look if you wanna bitch and complain about the post there is a place with a little triangle and exclamation mark. Its where you reports posts. If you think its in violation then go ahead and report it.


  8. #528
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    yeah, apparently the NAACP lawyers have gone into court demanding they release the name of the officer. For what reason? The man's name will come out eventually. Why not let things settle down before DEMANDING this guy(and his family) be put in the crosshairs of an angry mob.
    The mob is demanding blood. The liberals are demanding a goat be brought forward for slaughter.

  9. #529
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,305

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    yeah, apparently the NAACP lawyers have gone into court demanding they release the name of the officer. For what reason? The man's name will come out eventually. Why not let things settle down before DEMANDING this guy(and his family) be put in the crosshairs of an angry mob.

    So people like Spike Jones can tweet out violent suggestions to low lifes who may even follow through with it.

  10. #530
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The mob is demanding blood. The liberals are demanding a goat be brought forward for slaughter.

    the anger is over the conflicting accounts of micheal brown's death, and the community of ferguson claim that micheal brown was shot while he was unarmed and with his hands up.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •