Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1198

Thread: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

  1. #121
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Looting, was what I was thinking as I read through. Why, how is it related? It damages any credibility and empathy.
    I agree. There is justification to be outrage about this incident, but I can't understand why my people would destroy their own neighborhood. Many of them are just some fools taking advantage of a tragedy just to "come up". This saddens me because this is not helping the cause and making all the black people in that area look bad.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  2. #122
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I have a picture of an 8 year old in rural New Zealand at my daughters school flashing a sign during an event photo and nobody here is in a gang. They are non-existent.
    Bet she wouldn't dream of doing so in that guy's neighborhood.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,099

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Bet she wouldn't dream of doing so in that guy's neighborhood.
    Hell, it wasn't my daughter... it was this idiot boy.

    ... and even the toughest gang bangers wouldn't flash signs in another gangs area. So I am not really sure what your point is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #124
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,099

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    He doesn't happen to reside in Nelson which doesn't have a gang problem does he?

    Okay, I don't suppose that New Zealanders are know for being in gangs or for flashing gang signs either. Let alone eight year old New Zealanders.

    So your point, while understood, is kind of meaningless to my question.


    And please keep in mind that I never said he was a thug, but I do want to know how he thinks a pic of a thief flashing gang sign, shows he is not a thug. If anything it seems to support the assertion.
    OK. I think that he is trying to look like a thug. I would go that far for sure... but that doesn't make him a thug, and that was the point of my 8 year-old example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #125
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I watched through the eyes of this persons twitter account.

    https://twitter.com/AntonioFrench


    Look at this looter.



    Covered showing he knows he is wrong.
    W/gun tucked in waist band. Figures.
    Maybe he's trying to find a pair of pants that fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  6. #126
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Hell, it wasn't my daughter... it was this idiot boy.

    ... and even the toughest gang bangers wouldn't flash signs in another gangs area. So I am not really sure what your point is.
    Thorgasm was posing silly presumptions, thought you were joining in for some reason.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    What sign is that?
    It surely doesn't represent the FOP, the IAFF, or any Boy or Girl Scout organization.
    It's sign. It doesn't matter what affiliation it actually represents.
    Try answering the question you were asked.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #128
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,106

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    What does that sign mean?
    FWIW, that may be a sign of the Vice Lords.

    http://northtownmud.org/docs/IPTM_Ba...and_Signs1.pdf


    http://www.genoapd.com/GenoaPD2/streetganghand.htm


  9. #129
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Maybe he's trying to find a pair of pants that fit.
    Maybe he is stupid enough to be looking for pants in a QuickTrip?






    Last edited by Excon; 08-11-14 at 07:15 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #130
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Btw, here is the deceased:


    Your ignorance has no boundries.....

    That kid is probably dead because that cop's mindset is in the same swim lane as yours.


    HEY LOOK AT ALL THESE GANGSTAS







    Last edited by rcart76; 08-11-14 at 07:12 PM.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •