Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1198

Thread: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

  1. #1051
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,200

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Give the military equipment back to the DoD or scrap it.

    I'll bet nobody has kept records, though.
    What military equipment are you referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #1052
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,452

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Throwing money at it isn't working either.
    ...but altering the tax code would...

  3. #1053
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,128

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What military equipment are you referring to?
    The vehicles, weapons and gear.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #1054
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    The vehicles, weapons and gear.
    SWAT already uses much of the gear you are referring to, are you saying we need to get rid of SWAT teams as well?

  5. #1055
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,200

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    The vehicles, weapons and gear.
    Be more specific. Or, admit you're barking up the wrong tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #1056
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,128

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Be more specific. Or, admit you're barking up the wrong tree.
    You questioned how to demilitarize police departments, and I answered.

    Do you need pictures?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #1057
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,200

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    You questioned how to demilitarize police departments, and I answered.

    Do you need pictures?
    Sure. Post pictures so I can slay your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #1058
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,128

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sure. Post pictures so I can slay your argument.
    Are you on drugs?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #1059
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,200

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Are you on drugs?
    Can't prove your point, can you? No surprise.

    While police have a few surplus armored vehicles, which are intended to be used for protection, only, because they're not armed, they don't possess the same offensive capabilities as the Army: no indirect fire weapons, no machine guns, no anti-armor weapons, no fragmentation weapons, no automatic weapons, no tanks, no infantry fighting vehicles, no gunships. So, unless you mean that cops should give their personal protection, there isn't much de-militarizing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #1060
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    05-24-18 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    BTW, Obama has no business speaking about this state issue.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •