Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1198

Thread: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

  1. #91
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 11:19 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,439

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No amount of training is going to make a cop fearless and emotionless, especially police training which doesn't focus on realism on the same level as the military and soldiers react out of fear and emotion.
    How scared should someone be of an unarmed man?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #92
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 11:19 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,439

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You knew what I meant, but what if he would have been killed with one shot?
    It would make the "he went for my gun" argument much more plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #93
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,562

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Hey can one of you rioters, rioting in the name of social justice pick me up a juicer? Preferably a high-end one thats easy to clean.

  4. #94
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,735

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    oh good, it's time for the liberals to make another thug a martyr and political instrument to divide the country. T shirts already being printed I assume

  5. #95
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 11:19 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,439

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    oh good, it's time for the liberals to make another thug a martyr and political instrument to divide the country. T shirts already being printed I assume
    Why do you say he was a thug?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #96
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,735

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Why do you say he was a thug?
    if you ever find yourself struggling with a police officer for his gun, you are by definition either a thug or the dumbest human being on earth. Feel free to use either term to describe the victim.

  7. #97
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    How scared should someone be of an unarmed man?
    Really? You really want to go there? C'mon.

  8. #98
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,875

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It would make the "he went for my gun" argument much more plausible.
    How is his argument less plausible based on the number of rounds fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #99
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,875

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    How scared should someone be of an unarmed man?
    That unarmed boy assaulted the cop and tried to take his gun. That's probably enough to scare the hell out of anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #100
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Protests over Missouri teen's death turn violent[W:647,807]

    Btw, here is the deceased:


Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •