Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #41
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Perhaps you should explore the reasons Mexico sucks. The country didn't get completely ****ed up without the citizens help.
    Perhaps you should acknowledge the f'ed up aspects of this country and it's policies and how they are spiraling downward for most citizens for the last 30 years before you go being all high and mighty about the USA.

    In the final analysis, it seems Mexico sucks mainly because of the US lead War on Drugs, and for no other obvious reason.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  2. #42
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I'm for free travel. I have stated that position many times, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend it doesn't come with some pretty huge downsides.
    Travel is not the same a residency, which apparently you have a problem with, hence not a true libertarian.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #43
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just another sign that the "open borders" quasi policy is on a path to overburden our systems...What say you?
    It sounds like we better increase our bilingual education programs.

  4. #44
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You don't know me...I am not racist at all...But, you assume so why...? Because I ask provocative questions?
    Asking questions? no. Answers to your own questions as well as posts in general in response to others' questions and OP, YES!
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  5. #45
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    All you Repubs and psuedo-Libertarians (I disagree that a true libertarian would be against freedom to travel and live wherever one wants to) have to do is quit being the haters you present yourself as, and it would diminish the likelihood that immigrants would be so one sided in their voting patterns. It's not their fault that the Dems are an inclusive and humane party and the Repubs are exclusive and hate-filled.
    Oh please.... Demo's seek to imprison them in the welfare system for votes just like they did with the AA population for decades...Demo's I swear sometimes are just evil.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Perhaps you should acknowledge the f'ed up aspects of this country and it's policies and how they are spiraling downward for most citizens for the last 30 years before you go being all high and mighty about the USA.
    You're talking to the wrong person with that one.

    [
    In the final analysis, it seems Mexico sucks mainly because of the US lead War on Drugs, and for no other obvious reason.
    Really? Ok, so lets end the drug war and see what happens. I'm willing to bet that Mexico still sucks even after the US drug war is over. Blaming Mexico's problems on the US is ****ing ridiculous.

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, it isn't racism. That is only the charge that will be thrown out there to distract, and stifle real discussion. Congratulations it took you less than 5 posts to muddy the water.
    He did not say racism. He asked a very legitimate question. Since your post claims "overburdening", but as evidence does not show the number of children in school,. but their ethnic makeup, the question is pretty relevant.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Asking questions? no. Answers to your own questions as well as posts in general in response to others' questions and OP, YES!
    So you have nothing to point to me being racist, only the slur to throw at me...Watch it girl, I don't take kindly to that type of crap.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #49
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He did not say racism. He asked a very legitimate question. Since your post claims "overburdening", but as evidence does not show the number of children in school,. but their ethnic makeup, the question is pretty relevant.
    That's your opinion....And as one that ideologically agrees with him, I would expect nothing less.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    It sounds like we better increase our bilingual education programs.
    Why? Isn't that doing it backwards? Those coming into the country are supposed to adjust, not those already in the country.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •