Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #411
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Okaaay...? I personally really prefer a good steak for protein, though. When I hear about people knowingly eating fried grubs, I guess ground-up grasshoppers in tequila aren't really all that bad!
    JUst takes like salt. Can't even tell. They are saying that insects are the next big thing in world diet because they are very high in protein and are very plentiful so it could feed impoverished multitudes quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #412
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Not playing the victim card, just calling it like I see it. Sorry you can't accept that.
    You played the victim card and the race card. Not me. So quit whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #413
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    In the 70's Detroit was the mixer capital and a big-ass mess. I'm glad my parents moved 35 miles north of that hellhole. Earlier, they fled Chicag,o post riots, moving to the far Western Suburbs where I received a solid K-8'education. This allowed me to enter into the advanced high school math and science courses when we moved to Michigan. As a result, I breezed through engineering school, which lets me today live the good life here in SW Ohio.

    Yeah. I am glad my parents made racist decisions.
    Am I understanding your account of your family's path of relocation correctly? You left (Detroit) Michigan to move to Chicago only to return to Michigan?

    I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the educational opportunities placed before you and find success. It's unfortunate, however, that people shy away from acknowledging that such decisions as the one your parents made on your behalf are often rooted in racial bias.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  4. #414
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Am I understanding your account of your family's path of relocation correctly? You left (Detroit) Michigan to move to Chicago only to return to Michigan?

    I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the educational opportunities placed before you and find success. It's unfortunate, however, that people shy away from acknowledging that such decisions as the one your parents made on your behalf are often rooted in racial bias.
    Those decisions are simply based in reality........why would you send little Suzie off to a predominately black school where she will be sexually harassed, groped and maybe raped when you can move to another area where the schools are mainly White.......and there's actually learning going on in a nonviolent environment........that decision is not 'racist'.......it's just good parenting

  5. #415
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Those decisions are simply based in reality........why would you send little Suzie off to a predominately black school where she will be sexually harassed, groped and maybe raped when you can move to another area where the schools are mainly White.......and there's actually learning going on in a nonviolent environment........that decision is not 'racist'.......it's just good parenting
    funny how fear rules you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    funny how fear rules you.
    Intelligence and good decisions drive my life........and that of my family.......fear is not part of the equation

  7. #417
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Intelligence and good decisions drive my life........and that of my family.......fear is not part of the equation
    Your other posts say otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #418
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Your other posts say otherwise.
    Show me one............if you choose to not let your 16 year old daughter off in an inner city black ghetto at 2:00 am.........are you driven by fear or intelligent decision making.......but you already know the answer.......it just doesn't comport with your liberal world view..........but it certainly comports with your actions........LMAO at silly libs

  9. #419
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Those decisions are simply based in reality........why would you send little Suzie off to a predominately black school where she will be sexually harassed, groped and maybe raped when you can move to another area where the schools are mainly White.......and there's actually learning going on in a nonviolent environment........that decision is not 'racist'.......it's just good parenting
    Because you're painting all Black students at predominately Black schools to be violent and that's not true at all. It's like you folks watched the movie "Lean On Me" once and assumed ever school in urban America with a high Black student enrollment rate are "Fair Eastside".

    Again, I can certainly understand any parent removing their child from a school that has a history of violence and/or poor academic standards. But when the main reason for such a move is rooted in racial biasness, I disagree with such a move.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Because you're painting all Black students at predominately Black schools to be violent and that's not true at all. It's like you folks watched the movie "Lean On Me" once and assumed ever school in urban America with a high Black student enrollment rate are "Fair Eastside".

    Again, I can certainly understand any parent removing their child from a school that has a history of violence and/or poor academic standards. But when the main reason for such a move is rooted in racial biasness, I disagree with such a move.
    'Racial bias' is based in reality and everyday real world experiences........there is not a predominately black school in the world where a White girl would not be sexually harassed.......with the administration looking the other way

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •