Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #31
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    She may not be, but by all evidence in this thread and others, yeah, you seem pretty racist.
    Not a she...but I can see where the screen name might be taken as such.

    I wasn't referring to Jmac at all with that post. I was referring to those of us who do not believe America is reserved for whites only.

  2. #32
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The race and culture on top usually gets to set the direction things will go. If a bad culture assumes control there is reason for concern.
    Right, because coming to a country, nearly genociding the entire native population, then becoming the most heavily armed country in the world in order to seize control of the resources of other countries makes us a...... f'ing bad culture by all accounts.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    And that's a bad thing?
    It is if you look at the entire picture. The only party this demographic shift will help is democrats, while hurting every other party. The fact is libertarians have an easier time getting white voters than Hispanic voters.

  4. #34
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Not a she...but I can see where the screen name might be taken as such.

    I wasn't referring to Jmac at all with that post. I was referring to those of us who do not believe America is reserved for whites only.
    Oh my, you and Thrilla trip me up everytime re: gender. My bad.

    I realize that, but he asked, so I answered.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  5. #35
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Didn't see where that post mentions you.
    Since I started the thread, I assumed you were. So who are you talking about?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Right, because coming to a country, nearly genociding the entire native population, then becoming the most heavily armed country in the world in order to seize control of the resources of other countries makes us a...... f'ing bad culture by all accounts.
    Perhaps you should explore the reasons Mexico sucks. The country didn't get completely ****ed up without the citizens help. Now those same people that ****ed up their country are coming here. What is the chances they will bring with them the same ideas that helped Mexico get in it's current state?
    Last edited by Henrin; 08-09-14 at 07:31 PM.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    Custom User Title
    LaughAtTheWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seoul/Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,542

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Since I started the thread, I assumed you were. So who are you talking about?
    Still nothing on that Chinese POW operation?
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all" - Joan Robinson
    "The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries" - Winston Churchill

  8. #38
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It is if you look at the entire picture. The only party this demographic shift will help is democrats, while hurting every other party. The fact is libertarians have an easier time getting white voters than Hispanic voters.
    All you Repubs and psuedo-Libertarians (I disagree that a true libertarian would be against freedom to travel and live wherever one wants to) have to do is quit being the haters you present yourself as, and it would diminish the likelihood that immigrants would be so one sided in their voting patterns. It's not their fault that the Dems are an inclusive and humane party and the Repubs are exclusive and hate-filled.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  9. #39
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    ... by all evidence in this thread and others, yeah, you seem pretty racist.
    You don't know me...I am not racist at all...But, you assume so why...? Because I ask provocative questions?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    All you Repubs and psuedo-Libertarians (I disagree that a true libertarian would be against freedom to travel and live wherever one wants to) have to do is quit being the haters you present yourself as, and it would diminish the likelihood that immigrants would be so one sided in their voting patterns. It's not their fault that the Dems are an inclusive and humane party and the Repubs are exclusive and hate-filled.
    I'm for free travel. I have stated that position many times, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend it doesn't come with some pretty huge downsides.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •