Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yep, when people said that about immigrants. The same is not true of illegal aliens.
    That was also long before welfare programs and food stamps. People then were forced to work, and assimilate, in order to survive.

  2. #292
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The Native American culture was too weak and was easily overcome by the Europeans.
    This is just unbelievable.

    You really just don't know what you are talking about and will stoop to any level, no matter how ignorant to support any argument no matter how weak.

    A big reason why Europeans triumphed over indigenous populations is because European diseases almost wiped them all out.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    So if the European American's culture turns out to be too weak to withstand the influx of Latino culture, all is perfect with the world.
    The Latino culture is a European culture. Since the defeat of the Spanish Armada they have not tended to do as well as the North and Western Europeans, especially the British.

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This is just unbelievable.

    You really just don't know what you are talking about and will stoop to any level, no matter how ignorant to support any argument no matter how weak.

    A big reason why Europeans triumphed over indigenous populations is because European diseases almost wiped them all out.
    Yes, disease did wipe out a great many Native Americans and European education and technology did the rest. Native American natives are also the most ignored segment of North American society and that holds true for indigenous people all the way down to Tierra Del Fuego.

  5. #295
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The Latino culture is a European culture. Since the defeat of the Spanish Armada they have not tended to do as well as the North and Western Europeans, especially the British.
    Okay, you're going to play that game. Enjoy. You either grasp my point or you don't this far in.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  6. #296
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This is just unbelievable.

    You really just don't know what you are talking about and will stoop to any level, no matter how ignorant to support any argument no matter how weak.

    A big reason why Europeans triumphed over indigenous populations is because European diseases almost wiped them all out.
    A contributing factor, but not near the sole or even controlling factor. Their culture(s) were very weak on warfare and land ownership. They didn't have a chance no matter their numbers. The Europeans would have just kept coming, in ever greater numbers, with ever better killing tech and technique.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Okay, you're going to play that game. Enjoy. You either grasp my point or you don't this far in.
    Did you mean the culture more influenced by the British moreso than Spain or Portugal?

  8. #298
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,804

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    We don't have any open border policy, hence your post is entirely full of dung. Adios!
    Perhaps 20 million illegal immigrants crossed the border without a passport, did not get a work permit or a Visa, got jobs, were offered low interest home and car loans, offered low cost housing, free education, free health care, etc and are now being offered amnesty. If that isn't open then nothing is. To deny the USA has an open border is literally an ignorant position... or politically biased, and that could be even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #299
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,804

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    That "refusal to assimilate" lie is what peope said about immigrants over a hundred years ago. They were wrong then, you are wrong now.
    You have obviously never been to heavily populated Mexican areas such as Santa Ana...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #300
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Right! It's the fault of the United States again. Whoda thought?

    What made the United States so strong, able to influence countries all over Latin America, and all over the world for that matter, while Latin America remained relatively weak? Any ideas?
    The differences in colonial systems between the various European powers that colonized the Americas

    And military power, which Native Americans had not as extensively developed as the Europeans because of the wealth of natural resources and lack of geographical features to separate them into nations (see Aaron Diamond)
    Last edited by sangha; 08-10-14 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •