Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #221
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Yeah, it makes one wonder how "Common Core" will be handled and judged in the future!

    Greetings, CJ.
    Good afternoon Lady P - been a beautiful weekend here so far - hope yours has been just as nice.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #222
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Learn the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

    I do admit to the fact that I may have been wrong as to the graph though. Since we were talking about illegal immigration I assumed that he would post a relevant graph talking about illegal immigration. He apparently did not do such but instead posted a graph of legal immigration. I guess that accounts for the 2 some odd percent figure.

    My bad for assuming that someone would be honest in their posting I guess.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #223
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,347

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good afternoon Lady P - been a beautiful weekend here so far - hope yours has been just as nice.
    Going to a birthday party/cookout for youngest granddaughter later. Fortunately it's not raining again, so that's a plus! Beautiful weekend all around!

  4. #224
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Going to a birthday party/cookout for youngest granddaughter later. Fortunately it's not raining again, so that's a plus! Beautiful weekend all around!
    Make sure your chicken and burgers are fully cooked - you don't want a Bachmann surprise.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So I complied with naming the hate groups in Idaho.
    Was the IRS involved in defining these 'Hate Groups'?

  6. #226
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Learn the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

    I do admit to the fact that I may have been wrong as to the graph though. Since we were talking about illegal immigration I assumed that he would post a relevant graph talking about illegal immigration. He apparently did not do such but instead posted a graph of legal immigration. I guess that accounts for the 2 some odd percent figure.

    My bad for assuming that someone would be honest in their posting I guess.
    You said that there were not 2% undocumented (illegal) workers in the Idaho. You are wrong both in the number and the percentage. Learn some facts about your state.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  7. #227
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    You said that there were not 2% undocumented (illegal) workers in the Idaho. You are wrong both in the number and the percentage. Learn some facts about your state.
    Perhaps you should learn instead.

    Link ~ Idaho is ranked 35 on this list

    19,000 illegal immigrants out of 12 million illegal immigrants across the country does not make up 2%. Do the math.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #228
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,347

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Make sure your chicken and burgers are fully cooked - you don't want a Bachmann surprise.
    Ewwww! I hope she has hot dogs - they're already cooked, and just need to be charred a little to be edible - if you don't dwell on what may have gone into their making.....

  9. #229
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Ewwww! I hope she has hot dogs - they're already cooked, and just need to be charred a little to be edible - if you don't dwell on what may have gone into their making.....
    I'm not real big on hotdogs, but it's all good when it's outside.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #230
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Perhaps you should learn instead.

    Link ~ Idaho is ranked 35 on this list

    19,000 illegal immigrants out of 12 million illegal immigrants across the country does not make up 2%. Do the math.
    That's from the 2000 census, the one I linked is with data from the 2010 census, I even bolded the pertinent part. Try to keep up.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •