Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #11
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just another sign that the "open borders" quasi policy is on a path to overburden our systems..
    .What say you?



    I say when those minority students are old enough to vote few of them will be voting for the GOP.

    Wait and see.

  2. #12
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    If this is due to our border policy and illegal immigration then it needs to be addressed and the kids and parents sent back to their country of origin. Then we won't have to worry about them being on our streets causing nothing but mischief and mayhem...right?
    It is not solely due to border policy, and we've had the most numerous deportations under this president. Add to that the fact that it was a Bush law that is the basis for the current crisis, one that is righteous and should continue. We are all descendents of immigrants, well unless you're native American, and I honestly don't know if mine immigrated legally or not, do you know for sure all your ancestors arrived legally? And even if they did, are you astute enough to recognize that these days legal immigration is a damn sight harder than it was for our ancestors.

    Give up your hatred, you'll live longer.....
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #13
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,738

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just another sign that the "open borders" quasi policy is on a path to overburden our systems...What say you?
    what?

    Gee, I never knew the US was supposed to be the United States of White America.

  4. #14
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I say when those minority students are old enough to vote few of them will be voting for the GOP.

    Wait and see.
    The GOP could change that if they wanted to and started in the near future, but they won't, they thrive on hatred of others, individually and collectively.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  5. #15
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, it isn't racism. That is only the charge that will be thrown out there to distract, and stifle real discussion. Congratulations it took you less than 5 posts to muddy the water.
    You've provided no examples of the overburdening of the educational system other than the fact that whites will soon be the minority. I'm just genuinely curious as to what burden you're actually referring to here.

  6. #16
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    The US has always been a melting pot of races and cultures. That's not a bad thing. I fail to see how whites no longer being a "majority" is the end of the world. Nor do I see how it discredits open borders in any way.
    Yes it has been a melting pot. Full of LEGAL immigrants that came to this country in hopes of assimilating into the American society and becoming Americans....Those coming now are neither legal, nor want to assimilate to America.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, it isn't racism. That is only the charge that will be thrown out there to distract, and stifle real discussion. Congratulations it took you less than 5 posts to muddy the water.
    Real discussion? About what? How terrible it is that whites are no longer the dominant race in some areas? This whole thread is racially motivated and you're getting pissy because people are pointing it out?

  8. #18
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,738

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post

    So do tell me, were the Chinese and the Soviets (not the Russians if you know even a little bit of history) fighting during WWII? Who are the "Chinese" that you are speaking of? You do know that there were multiple Chinese factions other than just the Communists and the Nationalists, no?

    I guess since I'm not white, I'm part of the problem. Down with America!
    Edit: I also find it hilarious that people have always assumed America to be "white" as if they have an inkling on what that term meant a few decades ago
    Not everyone thinks America is reserved for whites only.

  9. #19
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post

    So do tell me, were the Chinese and the Soviets (not the Russians if you know even a little bit of history) fighting during WWII? Who are the "Chinese" that you are speaking of? You do know that there were multiple Chinese factions other than just the Communists and the Nationalists, no?

    I guess since I'm not white, I'm part of the problem. Down with America!
    Edit: I also find it hilarious that people have always assumed America to be "white" as if they have an inkling on what that term meant a few decades ago
    What a foolish post....Are you a legal American citizen? Then no.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    The US has always been a melting pot of races and cultures. That's not a bad thing. I fail to see how whites no longer being a "majority" is the end of the world. Nor do I see how it discredits open borders in any way.
    The race and culture on top usually gets to set the direction things will go. If a bad culture assumes control there is reason for concern.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •