Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #171
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    I find it interesting that the topic is not illegal immigration, the source article does not mention illegal immigration, but does mention what is causing the change in demographics(hint: it ain't illegal immigration), and yet some people, when they hear hispanic, all they think of is illegal immigration, despite the fact the vast majority of hispanics in this country are citizens.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #172
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I find it interesting that the topic is not illegal immigration, the source article does not mention illegal immigration, but does mention what is causing the change in demographics(hint: it ain't illegal immigration), and yet some people, when they hear hispanic, all they think of is illegal immigration, despite the fact the vast majority of hispanics in this country are citizens.
    I just went by what the OP said as that is generally the way the OP wants a thread to go. Never even looked at the article.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #173
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I just went by what the OP said as that is generally the way the OP wants a thread to go. Never even looked at the article.
    Well, that was mistake number 1. Rising hispanic population in schools is being driven not by illegal immigration, but by the fact that hispanics(for whatever reason) are having more kids.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #174
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just another sign that the "open borders" quasi policy is on a path to overburden our systems...What say you?

    Link
    That latinos are also white and that this story and the "concern" clearly shows that racism is very much part of life in the US.
    PeteEU

  5. #175
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, that was mistake number 1. Rising hispanic population in schools is being driven not by illegal immigration, but by the fact that hispanics(for whatever reason) are having more kids.
    But there's the rub. I don't care about Hispanics becoming dominate. I've mentioned before somewhere on this board that I personally believe that it is useless worrying about race for the simple fact that eventually everyone will be the same color anyways. This being mainly due to peoples ability to travel across the globe in a matter of hours instead of like it used to be in the old ages, years. So eventually we're all going to be brown colored anyways as that is the "in-between" color of the races.

    So my only concern here is whether the illegal immigrant children are over burdening our school systems. Which is what the OP was suggesting in his post.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #176
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So you do not think that illegal immigrant children are not using our schools?
    I think that using a double negative in combo with a silly absolute is absolutely silly.
    Or just that its not as big a problem as is claimed?
    The original article made no claims as to the size of "illegal immigrants" in the schools. You did not not not read the article very well.



    Summerwind's commentary was about wanting them in school so that we wouldn't have to worry about them causing mischief on the streets. I never claimed that they were causing mischief. I just said that they should be deported as per the law and that way we wouldn't have to worry either way.
    You accepted that there was/is/will be "mischief", along with assuming that the levels are the result of Obama's policies....absurd and wrong....as I said.



    Actually the problem of illegal immigrant children in our school system has been around far longer than Obama.
    Wow, thanks....living in AZ and CA I had no no no idea.

    Too bad that wasn't the point of the article, because if it was i'm sure you could reference NumbersUSA or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #177
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post

    So my only concern here is whether the illegal immigrant children are over burdening our school systems. Which is what the OP was suggesting in his post.
    The OP suggested it was due to Obama's policies, it isn't, and the article does not support his contention.

    Our schools are overburdened because we do not have enough teachers, parents with stable good paying jobs and a RW who insist on starving the beast.
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 08-10-14 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Of course I was interested. I do like to know what neighbors I can laugh at after all. But none of them are where I live so it no longer interested me. Closest one is at minimum 30 miles away. I'm not going to waste the gas and time just to go laugh at someone.
    I know, you were so interested in the whole concept of RW hate groups in Idaho......that you knew next to nothing about them.

    Thats funny!

    HA-HA!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #179
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You accepted that there was/is/will be "mischief", along with assuming that the levels are the result of Obama's policies....absurd and wrong....as I said.
    Well, it is pretty common that children do like to get into mischief.

    So you don't think that Obama's EO had nothing to do with this latest surge in illegal alien children? Despite an EO that he made in 2012, two years later, there's a 400% increase in illegal immigrant children showing up?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #180
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The OP suggested it was due to Obama's policies, it isn't, and the article does not support his contention.

    Our schools are overburdened because we do not have enough teachers, parents with stable good paying jobs and a RW who insist on starving the beast.
    So you don't think that if we denied illegal alien children schooling that we wouldn't be as burdened?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •