Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 431

Thread: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

  1. #131
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I can't explain everything to you. Ask your mother.
    I'm just hoping for a higher level of debate than random links with no explanation of how they apply to the OP or who you quoted.

    I'm assuming it had something to do with trying to paint Latinos as bad people or something... Which isn't surprising coming from someone who so openly supports discrimination and harassment of innocent people based on their religion.

  2. #132
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,066

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    And what exactly are these two links you googled in five seconds without reading supposed to prove anyway?
    Apparently Latino gangs is supposed to be representative of the 50+ million Hispanics that currently reside in this country.

    If that's the case, than the KKK is representative of white people. I mean fair is fair, right?

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Apparently Latino gangs is supposed to be representative of the 50+ million Hispanics that currently reside in this country.

    If that's the case, than the KKK is representative of white people. I mean fair is fair, right?
    I responded to a post saying Whites were being Xenophobic. Do you want more examples of xenophobia among Latin Americans?

    We certainly need not go back to the days of the KKK.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I'm just hoping for a higher level of debate than random links with no explanation of how they apply to the OP or who you quoted.

    I'm assuming it had something to do with trying to paint Latinos as bad people or something... Which isn't surprising coming from someone who so openly supports discrimination and harassment of innocent people based on their religion.
    Innocent people of which religion? The one now the subject of international terror?

  5. #135
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,066

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Oh, for what it's worth, "non Hispanic white" is the most ridiculous "label I've ever heard of.

    Only in the minds of retards is this guy not white because he happens to speak Spanish: Welcome%20to%20Marco%20Rubio%20website.jpg

  6. #136
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,066

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I responded to a post saying Whites were being Xenophobic.
    Well, they are.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Well, they are.
    Which Whites are you referring to?

  8. #138
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    How's that GOP House bill going on Immigration--
    the Draconian one that they still couldn't get to the floor and get all 218 votes from their caucus.

    This isn't the Hastert rule--the Hastert rule says you must have a majority of the GOP caucus--and I would say a majority of them are still sane.
    Would you like a list of the rest of the bills the House can't even get out of committee, let alone get to the floor.

    First the GOP you defend sues Obama over XOs.
    Now they want an XO on immigration.
    Strawman. I never stated that I want a POTUS that makes unconstitutional EO's that ignore laws. In fact I'm pissed that Obama did that very thing. I would like him to rescind that EO though. And then enforce the laws the way that they are supposed to be enforced. Not by twisting a law to give amnesty to even more illegals than his EO did.

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I constantly have my valid points ignored by posters like you on this forum.
    Seems that technique was here long before I showed up.

    Some day you may listen to an expert on education in schools, who was a real college-prep teacher who didn't care who your parents were .
    Probably because you don't HAVE any valid points. All you have is partisan hack comments. At least in any post of yours that I have seen.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  9. #139
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Oh, for what it's worth, "non Hispanic white" is the most ridiculous "label I've ever heard of.

    Only in the minds of retards is this guy not white because he happens to speak Spanish: Welcome%20to%20Marco%20Rubio%20website.jpg
    Funny, I was just going to get an image of Rubio, a Latin American, and say to the xenophobes that they should fear him because of his inherent racial inferiorities that will bring ruin to the US.

    Example:

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Perhaps you should explore the reasons Mexico sucks. The country didn't get completely ****ed up without the citizens help. Now those same people that ****ed up their country are coming here. What is the chances they will bring with them the same ideas that helped Mexico get in it's current state?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White students to no longer be majority at school[W:62]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Oh, for what it's worth, "non Hispanic white" is the most ridiculous "label I've ever heard of.

    Only in the minds of retards is this guy not white because he happens to speak Spanish: Welcome%20to%20Marco%20Rubio%20website.jpg
    Quite right. Why did New York Times call George Zimmerman ‘white Hispanic’? - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •