1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no
later than December 31, 2011.
2. All United States combat forces shall withdraw from Iraqi cities,
villages, and localities no later than the time at which Iraqi Security Forces
assume full responsibility for security in an Iraqi province, provided that
such withdrawal is completed no later than June 30, 2009.
3. United States combat forces withdrawn pursuant to paragraph 2 above
shall be stationed in the agreed facilities and areas outside cities, villages,
and localities to be designated by the JMOCC before the date established in
paragraph 2 above.
4. The United States recognizes the sovereign right of the Government of
Iraq to request the departure of the United States Forces from Iraq at any
time The Government of Iraq recognizes the sovereign right of the United
States to withdraw the United States Forces from Iraq at any time.
5. The Parties agree to establish mechanisms and arrangements to reduce
the number of the United States Forces during the periods of time that have
been determined, and they shall agree on the locations where the United
States Forces will be present.