Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #931
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, its not just you, but you were the only one here to say it. The voters in Iraq and the Obama Administration disagrees with you.
    Well the voters in Venezuela feel about the same as those in Iraq. Very funny that you don't consider some of these other countries to be democracies just because they line up to vote. And funny a Canadian has such desperate motives to defend an American presidents failed policy in Iraq. And, a huge majority of Americans disagree with you.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #932
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    How often do liberals forget the words of dear leader?
    Have you forgotten the definition of "sovereign"? We withdrew our troops because of that. The Iraqi govt.(ie. Malaki) wanted to be free from our interference and Obama agreed to the withdrawal because they are a sovereign nation. Your problem is that you have no interest in Iraqi sovereignty, you feel Iraq is ours and we paid for it with our blood. You are wrong, our blood bought nothing. We never annexed Iraq or planned to. If something Bush said or did gave you that idea, he LIED.
    Last edited by iguanaman; 08-25-14 at 11:46 PM.

  3. #933
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Have you forgotten the definition of "sovereign"? We withdrew our troops because of that. The Iraqi govt.(ie. Malaki) wanted to be free from our interference and Obama agreed to the withdrawal because they are a sovereign nation. Your problem is that you have no interest in Iraqi sovereignty, you feel Iraq is ours. You are wrong, we never annexed Iraq or planned to.
    Iraq wanted us there FOR THIS VERY REASON. Obama turned it down for politics.

  4. #934
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    It's a settled fact that Iraq did not want us there.
    Very few conservatives are willing to embarrass themselves by repeating this blatant irrational lie .
    Physics is Phun

  5. #935
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Iraq wanted us there FOR THIS VERY REASON. Obama turned it down for politics.
    Who do you mean when you say Iraq?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #936
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    It's a settled fact that Iraq did not want us there.
    Very few conservatives are willing to embarrass themselves by repeating this blatant irrational lie .
    That's the point! We were never wanted there, and its true, wingers will die with that denial stuck in their throats.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #937
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Have you forgotten the definition of "sovereign"? We withdrew our troops because of that. The Iraqi govt.(ie. Malaki) wanted to be free from our interference and Obama agreed to the withdrawal because they are a sovereign nation. Your problem is that you have no interest in Iraqi sovereignty.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xVRXLgLxw
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #938
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    And this weekend Lindsay Graham wants to go into Syria and help ASSad.
    The GOP had so many positions on bombing Syria over their chemical weapons, and expected Obama to do them all.
    Such as Arkansas GOP candidate Cotton, who is barely ahead of Sen. Pryor, who wanted to bomb--short memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's the point! We were never wanted there, and its true,
    wingers will die with that denial stuck in their throats.
    And now we have the ****ing NYT telling the world we're going to have manned and unmanned flights over Syria.
    I didn't expect the press to join the GOP in sabotaging the President during a time of ongoing war .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #939
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    I'm not surprised to see Hiroshima brought up. For those who got their notions of U.S. history from the America-hating Howard Zinn--the kind of mind that considers Bill Maher and Janeane Garofalo intellectuals--I'm sure it looms large. It was just one of many disgusting episodes in the sordid history of the U.S., a country born in sin, created as it was by wealthy, white, male slave owners. This powdered-wig and buckled-shoes set stopped beating their slaves just long enough to give us that stupid, outdated constitution the teabaggers still worship. Big effing whoop, dude.

    And it has been almost all downhill from there--germ warfare and genocide against peaceful Native Americans to steal their land. Brutal enslavement of African-Americans, who were only considered three-fifths of a person! Oppression of women--they were a husband's property, to rape whenever he pleased, and like the slaves, they weren't even allowed to vote. And constant colonialist warmongering and exploitation of people of color around the world, all to line the pockets of the white plutocrats who pulled the strings in this rotten capitalist system.

    So, hey, big surprise that they nuked the poor Japanese, right? I mean, they'd already stolen the land from the ones who lived here--U.S. citizens!--and thrown them into concentration camps. Pretty obvious that the racists in this sick country couldn't wait to try out their new toy on some non-white guinea pigs. And the reich-wing warmongers here talk about Muslims! News flash: All you good little Ozzie-and-Harriet, rah-rah, red-white-and-blue Americans are every inch the war criminals they are. They never would have attacked us in the first place, if we hadn't been provoking them for decades and stealing their oil.

    And now I'm gonna go practice a little dharma, and ask forgiveness from the rest of the world for Amerikkka's litany of atrocities. Maybe I'll spark a bowl and meditate a little on how to get some peace in this world. Arms are for hugging, man. And violence has never solved anything in the history of the world. I think Howard Zinn said that, but I'm not sure. It might have been this cool high school teacher I used to share a bong with once in a while.

  10. #940
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    And this weekend Lindsay Graham wants to go into Syria and help ASSad.
    The GOP had so many positions on bombing Syria over their chemical weapons, and expected Obama to do them all.
    Such as Arkansas GOP candidate Cotton, who is barely ahead of Sen. Pryor, who wanted to bomb--short memories.

    And now we have the ****ing NYT telling the world we're going to have manned and unmanned flights over Syria.
    I didn't expect the press to join the GOP in sabotaging the President during a time of ongoing war .
    Obama is the President, and Obama made the wrong call. One of the reasons the dems lose the senate in november.

Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •