Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #721
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,523

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Who's us? And where's your link for your point. Or do you think I go googling around on your command.
    Those of us who understand the threat of Radical Islam and know that you cannot bury your head in the sand or negotiate with evil. Very easy to find the Iraq Liberation Act by simple Google. If I provide the link you will ignore it but here it is anyway

    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-10...105publ338.pdf

  2. #722
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Lets just keep creating enemies and giving people reason to want to cut our heads off.


    (CNN) -- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have killed far more people than the United States has acknowledged, have traumatized innocent residents and largely been ineffective, according to a new study released Tuesday.
    The study by Stanford Law School and New York University's School of Law calls for a re-evaluation of the practice, saying the number of "high-level" targets killed as a percentage of total casualties is extremely low -- about 2%.
    The report accuses Washington of misrepresenting drone strikes as "a surgically precise and effective tool that makes the U.S. safer," saying that in reality, "there is significant evidence that U.S. drone strikes have injured and killed civilians."
    It also casts doubts on Washington's claims that drone strikes produce zero to few civilian casualties and alleges that the United States makes "efforts to shield the drone program from democratic accountability."
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #723
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Those of us who understand the threat of Radical Islam and know that you cannot bury your head in the sand or negotiate with evil. Very easy to find the Iraq Liberation Act by simple Google. If I provide the link you will ignore it but here it is anyway

    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-10...105publ338.pdf
    I'm the one that realizes it much more than you. Which is why I've consistently said that the US should STOP advancing policies that embolden jihadist groups. How have you missed this very important premise of my chief criticisms of US foreign policy in the ME.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #724
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,523

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm the one that realizes it much more than you. Which is why I've consistently said that the US should STOP advancing policies that embolden jihadist groups. How have you missed this very important premise of my chief criticisms of US foreign policy in the ME.
    What exact policy did the United States execute that causes people to cut off the heads of innocent civilians and implement a policy of convert or die? You really are very naive.

  5. #725
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    The ILA is more failed US policy in the ME that has left a vacuum in Iraq, much as vacuums were left in Egypt, Libya and Syria. And now we have emboldened jihadists, more powerful then the last running around menacing the region.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #726
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What exact policy did the United States execute that causes people to cut off the heads of innocent civilians and implement a policy of convert or die? You really are very naive.
    What does that have to do with your false claim that I don't understand the dangers of jihadist groups? I'm the one pointing out that as a matter of policy, the US has supported the very thing we end up having to fight latter. And you are both criticizing and defending this current administrations policies in the region, demonstrating how confused you are.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #727
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,523

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What does that have to do with your false claim that I don't understand the dangers of jihadist groups? I'm the one pointing out that as a matter of policy, the US has supported the very thing we end up having to fight latter. And you are both criticizing and defending this current administrations policies in the region, demonstrating how confused you are.
    Obviously you aren't even paying any attention to what you are posting. It is your claim that the U.S. is creating enemies by our policies, what policies? Obama lost the peace in Iraq but his golf handicap is dropping.

  8. #728
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Its insane to think that you can support jihadists today, and they won't cut your head off tomorrow. In fact it's precisely what were witnessing.
    Afghani muj were not America's enemies.

    Recently, Obama supported ISIS in Syria. And now he's fighting them next door-and all in a post 9/11 world.

    Obama is a poor president.

  9. #729
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    So the Democratic Party got that one right. You support power vacuums that produce more trouble then the original power that was removed. It will be good the day the US is pushed out of the ME.
    Not at all. And any day our nation is "pushed" wont be described my me as "good".

  10. #730
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Lets just keep creating enemies and giving people reason to want to cut our heads off.


    (CNN) -- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have killed far more people than the United States has acknowledged, have traumatized innocent residents and largely been ineffective, according to a new study released Tuesday.
    The study by Stanford Law School and New York University's School of Law calls for a re-evaluation of the practice, saying the number of "high-level" targets killed as a percentage of total casualties is extremely low -- about 2%.
    The report accuses Washington of misrepresenting drone strikes as "a surgically precise and effective tool that makes the U.S. safer," saying that in reality, "there is significant evidence that U.S. drone strikes have injured and killed civilians."
    It also casts doubts on Washington's claims that drone strikes produce zero to few civilian casualties and alleges that the United States makes "efforts to shield the drone program from democratic accountability."
    Appeasing evil is a good way to increase violence and risk your head. These people wont be appeased, even if you would like to project your logic onto them.

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •