Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #681
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You are very ignorant of this history. Obl did not admit it until later. In fact they denied it for a while. The rest of your post is irrelevant as you dismiss facts and rant about things you don't know anything about. And then attempt to hide that ignorance with bluster and tough talk using an imaginary hindsight that isn't even factually correct.
    At least you accept that OBL admitted guilt. That's enough for me.

  2. #682
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nobody denies that radical Islam is the problem. The problem is when people like you who paint an entire religion as radical and stop short of wanting the extermination of ALL Muslims for it.
    It's amusing hearing the left accuse the right of painting an entire religion as extreme considering that the political correctness police on the left have been at war with Christianity for decades.

  3. #683
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Do you even read the words you type? Where am I IGNORING radical Islam, I even said it is a threat NUMEROUS times. I simply just won't paint an ENTIRE religion and blame all Muslims for it. I have served in the military and retired military. And no we didn't do the right thing in Iraq because we left it with sectarian violence, poor and corrupt leadership and wide open borders for terrorists to come through which is what Cheney said in the beginning when he was under Bush I. And that IS from talking with IRaq veterans, so you can stop with your "Talk to an Iraq veteran" crap. I have, maybe you should realize that not all IRaq veterans think the SAME thing.

    You need to realize that your OPINION is not absolute or correct just because you say so and you don't speak for all Iraq veterans so STOP acting like you do. I know a few Iraq veterans that would love to kick your ass over your comments acting like you speak for them.
    Actually it was Obama that pulled the troops and left Iraq in that condition. Thanks for admitting that. Bush would have pushed quite a bit harder to get a status of forces agreement that would have left a contingent of rapid response forces behind. Obama is the most incompetent commander in chief in US history.

  4. #684
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Ah so you are one of the people that think we should have occupied Iraq like we did with Germany even though we weren't wanted AND there was a corrupt government and sectarian violence.

    Your opinion again noted, but it is nothing but an opinion that is rejected.
    We were not wanted in Germany and Japan at the close of WW2 either. However when the allies shed so much blood in liberating those nations, it is wise to stick around long enough to ensure the peace. Keep in mind, the current Iraqi government did not exist when we invaded Iraq.

  5. #685
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have been told we weren't wanted because of Obama's arrogance. Obama hated the Iraq War and his arrogance showed in the negotiations after the status of forces agreement. Only in your world isn't that the case. Your opinion noted
    And the truth is that even now, Obama does not want a stable Iraq. A stable Iraq would justify Bush invading and liberating Iraq. The left does not want that. That's why Obama waited so long to act against ISIS. That's why Harry Reid, Murtha, and Pelosi attempted to declare it lost before the surge strategy was implemented.

  6. #686
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Keep ignoring that the Iraqis had a free election where millions voted. Whether or not you reject my post is irrelevant. I remember no post of yours that I didn't reject as well. There is a reason that ISIS is in Iraq today beheading an American Journalist and it has absolutely nothing to do with Bush
    NextEra is still confused and unaware that the troop pull out occurred under Obama.

  7. #687
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    NextEra is still confused and unaware that the troop pull out occurred under Obama.
    No one should be confused with what happened in post-war Iraq and yet so many are. The only ones who dispute the facts are those who don't understand them.

  8. #688
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    We were not wanted in Germany and Japan at the close of WW2 either. However when the allies shed so much blood in liberating those nations, it is wise to stick around long enough to ensure the peace. Keep in mind, the current Iraqi government did not exist when we invaded Iraq.
    Okay so don't lie and tell Iraq you intend to occupy them as long as Germany and find out what happens.

  9. #689
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    NextEra is still confused and unaware that the troop pull out occurred under Obama.
    sorry but even Bush saw a pullout and even scheduled it. Your Bush worship is showing.

  10. #690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    And the truth is that even now, Obama does not want a stable Iraq. A stable Iraq would justify Bush invading and liberating Iraq. The left does not want that. That's why Obama waited so long to act against ISIS. That's why Harry Reid, Murtha, and Pelosi attempted to declare it lost before the surge strategy was implemented.
    And you want to Occupy Iraq for Decades. At least be honest about it.

Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •