Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #641
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,110

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Once again, the fact that the Taliban offered safe haven to OBL and al queda....and refused to turn him over to the US made them complicit. And your links are irrelevant. The US demand for the turnover of OBL was not open to negotiations. Nor should it have been. And the Taliban's request for evidence was ludicrous. OBL had already openly admitted he was responsible for the attacks. The time for agreeing to turn OBL over to the US was before the bomb strikes commenced. And their offer to turn him over to a third country was also ludicrous. OBL did not attack a third country on 9/11/01. He attacked the USA. They had their chance.

    You are very ignorant of this history. Obl did not admit it until later. In fact they denied it for a while. The rest of your post is irrelevant as you dismiss facts and rant about things you don't know anything about. And then attempt to hide that ignorance with bluster and tough talk using an imaginary hindsight that isn't even factually correct.
    Last edited by poweRob; 08-20-14 at 01:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #642
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You are very ignorant of this history. Obl did not admit it until later. In fact they denied it for a while.
    No. His comments still stand and we knew OBL ws responsible within hours.

  3. #643
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    What is absolutely stunning is how naive most liberals are. what the hell did this Journalist do to cause him to be beheaded? Answer, nothing other than he doesn't practice Islam. Wake up liberals, radical Islam is a disease that wants you

    Officials looking to identify location, executioner in ISIS video showing beheading of American journalist | Fox News

  4. #644
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is absolutely stunning is how naive most liberals are. what the hell did this Journalist do to cause him to be beheaded? Answer, nothing other than he doesn't practice Islam. Wake up liberals, radical Islam is a disease that wants you

    Officials looking to identify location, executioner in ISIS video showing beheading of American journalist | Fox News
    Nobody denies that radical Islam is the problem. The problem is when people like you who paint an entire religion as radical and stop short of wanting the extermination of ALL Muslims for it.

  5. #645
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nobody denies that radical Islam is the problem. The problem is when people like you who paint an entire religion as radical and stop short of wanting the extermination of ALL Muslims for it.
    You mean like the way you paint all Republicans/Conservatives? The U.S. has done more for the Muslim world than any other nation in the world, feeding them, protecting them, driving out evil and yet is it America's fault for the violence in the region.

  6. #646
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You mean like the way you paint all Republicans/Conservatives? The U.S. has done more for the Muslim world than any other nation in the world, feeding them, protecting them, driving out evil and yet is it America's fault for the violence in the region.
    Nothing of what you said refutes ANYTHING I mentioned. Also I try not to paint all conservatives, that's why I try to most most, some, etc. Nice try deflecting Con, but no dice there. Nothing I said is incorrect in the least.

    And nowhere in my comments did I say it was all America's fault.

  7. #647
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nothing of what you said refutes ANYTHING I mentioned. Also I try not to paint all conservatives, that's why I try to most most, some, etc. Nice try deflecting Con, but no dice there. Nothing I said is incorrect in the least.

    And nowhere in my comments did I say it was all America's fault.
    did you serve in Iraq? Have you ever served in the Military? I had three family members serve in Iraq. Suggest you spend some time with many of the good people who did serve. You ignore what radical Islam is doing as they try to hijack a normally peaceful religion. We did the right thing getting rid of Saddam Hussein and Obama failed to win the peace.

    I suggest you read the entire thread here instead of just what I post. I wasn't responding to you but to others prior to you. Seems you don't represent their views.

  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    did you serve in Iraq? Have you ever served in the Military? I had three family members serve in Iraq. Suggest you spend some time with many of the good people who did serve. You ignore what radical Islam is doing as they try to hijack a normally peaceful religion. We did the right thing getting rid of Saddam Hussein and Obama failed to win the peace.

    I suggest you read the entire thread here instead of just what I post. I wasn't responding to you but to others prior to you. Seems you don't represent their views.
    Do you even read the words you type? Where am I IGNORING radical Islam, I even said it is a threat NUMEROUS times. I simply just won't paint an ENTIRE religion and blame all Muslims for it. I have served in the military and retired military. And no we didn't do the right thing in Iraq because we left it with sectarian violence, poor and corrupt leadership and wide open borders for terrorists to come through which is what Cheney said in the beginning when he was under Bush I. And that IS from talking with IRaq veterans, so you can stop with your "Talk to an Iraq veteran" crap. I have, maybe you should realize that not all IRaq veterans think the SAME thing.

    You need to realize that your OPINION is not absolute or correct just because you say so and you don't speak for all Iraq veterans so STOP acting like you do. I know a few Iraq veterans that would love to kick your ass over your comments acting like you speak for them.

  9. #649
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Do you even read the words you type? Where am I IGNORING radical Islam, I even said it is a threat NUMEROUS times. I simply just won't paint an ENTIRE religion and blame all Muslims for it. I have served in the military and retired military. And no we didn't do the right thing in Iraq because we left it with sectarian violence, poor and corrupt leadership and wide open borders for terrorists to come through which is what Cheney said in the beginning when he was under Bush I. And that IS from talking with IRaq veterans, so you can stop with your "Talk to an Iraq veteran" crap. I have, maybe you should realize that not all IRaq veterans think the SAME thing.

    You need to realize that your OPINION is not absolute or correct just because you say so and you don't speak for all Iraq veterans so STOP acting like you do. I know a few Iraq veterans that would love to kick your ass over your comments acting like you speak for them.
    Answer your own question do you read anything that I post? Where did I condemn the entire region and blame ALL Muslims? Who left it with Sectarian violence? Obama is taking credit for pulling out all the troops. Bush's surge won the war and Obama's arrogance lost the peace.

  10. #650
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Answer your own question do you read anything that I post? Where did I condemn the entire region and blame ALL Muslims? Who left it with Sectarian violence? Obama is taking credit for pulling out all the troops. Bush's surge won the war and Obama's arrogance lost the peace.
    Bush's surge did NOT win the war. There was a corrupt government, sectarian vioence and wide borders for terrorists to come through even when Bush left office. Face facts, it was a powder keg waiting to explode. Did Obama help it along? Yes. Would it have blown up without Obama? Yes, eventually.

    You cannot have a corrupt government and sectarian violence and then claim victory. Not under Obama and not under Bush.

Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •